July 2019 brides.. Where are you in your planning process?

posted 2 months ago in July 2019
Post # 2
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2019

July 6, 2019! 

I have a few things planned, but I don’t really know what else I need to do. I want to be hands off on that day and just enjoy the moment without worrying about setting up, decorating, vendors, etc… I also don’t want my friends and family to have to run around either. We’re getting married in San Francisco. We booked a church ceremony at a cathedral downtown, and the reception will be at an urban winery. The winery owner handles decorations and catering, so I’m thinking of just having him do everything. I don’t really have a vision or theme in mind and I am not crafty at all. I have my dress and just ordered shoes. Hair has been booked and I’m going to attempt my own makeup (I can’t justify paying over $200 for makeup that I don’t even get to keep). I’m going to have Whole Foods make the cake, but that won’t be ordered until a month out. I also just hired a florists to make the bouquets and a few table arrangements. I was going to do the bouquets myself but I was getting frustrated after a practice run this Thanksgiving with the centerpieces. 

Next on my list are invitations. I bought a letterpress machine. I made a few practice cards and they look really nice. I’m going to have a letterpress plate made with all the invite info and hopefully mail them out before the new year. After invites are out, my brother is going to begin bottling our wine favors in March. 

I’m on the fence about having a videographer. Thoughts? 

This was a long post.  I haven’t actually talked to anyone about to prevent myself from getting stressed out. 

Happy planning!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors