July 2019 POAS- Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Active Treatment)

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 136
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
heartandstars :  Took another test this morning and it was much lighter than yeterday – I’m hoping it was a result of me being up to pee every 2ish hours but, naturally, I’m also freaking out that it might be yet another CP.  I had blood drawn this morning and should get my beta results this afternoon.  What a rollercoaster.

Post # 138
260 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
heartandstars : Thanks for your positivity!  Def wasn’t a 4 hour hold but at 15dp IUI, I’m wondering if that hold is still required.  Trying to relax but I can’t focus on anything at the moment (sorry work!) and I’m overanalyzing every single cramp/twinge (which are in full effect but I guess could mean anything).  Ahhh…… 

Post # 139
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
emapples :  Congrats!!

Post # 140
2405 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  

View original reply
emapples :  

congratulations to both of you!!! There is seriously nothing better than infertility pregnancy announcements!

Post # 141
1120 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  just popping in to say congrats and I hope this is your sticky bean! Was your first test in the afternoon or the morning yesterday? My afternoon tests were always darker than my morning tests, even with FMU. Definitely led to some unnecessary freakouts. FX!

Post # 142
260 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sleepymelis :  Thank you.  Both tests were done in the morning with what was technically FMU.  Only difference was yesterday’s test was after a bunch of hours of uninterrupted sleep (5 maybe) and this mornings was after an hour or 2 as I was up constantly to pee.  I’m currently waiting for the dr to call with beta results ……

Post # 143
1120 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  The different hold could do it, especially this early on. So many things can affect the darkness of the line on these tests (as I’m sure you know). FX your numbers come back nice and strong today!

Post # 144
260 posts
Helper bee

Got my results & they are good. Real test will be Friday to see if they’ve doubled. This waiting is all just too much right now ….

Post # 145
1120 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  so glad to see this! What was your beta number, if you don’t mind sharing?

Post # 146
260 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sleepymelis :  not at all, was 154 at 4w1d. 

Post # 147
1120 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  that’s great!! FX for nicely doubling numbers on Friday.

Post # 148
1305 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

AHHH look at the BFP’s this month!!! So excited for you ladies! FX

I finished the first round of my medroxy on Tuesday to help with my lining. I tested yesterday at fmu with a BFN so I am just awaiting AF. 

Post # 149
1305 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

glitch sorry

Post # 150
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

Thank you everyone for the congrats!!

View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  I feel you with this waiting game! I just had my 2nd beta today and it didn’t quite double. It was close though and the nurse didn’t say anything besides my numbers looked good and then scheduled me for a third beta on Monday. FX your second beta goes good!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors