July 2019 POAS- Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Active Treatment)

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 152
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

emapples :  I think doubling is 48-72 hours so hopefully the nurse not being worried makes you feel reassured!  good luck on Monday. Ill be crossing my fingers for good numbers. I had my second blood draw this morning & I’m (very) anxiously awaiting the call. My sense of smell is definitely heightened which is really the only early symptom I remember from when I had my son. I’m hoping, hoping, hoping it’s a good sign!

Post # 153
258 posts
Helper bee

heartandstars :  thank you. Numbers doubled – 352 at 4w3d.  I asked the nurse (repeatedly) if that was low & she assured me it was good. Ultrasound on Thursday but I’m sure I’ll pee on all the sticks between now & then. 

Post # 154
11 posts
Newbee

I haven’t been on here much but just wanted to share this from this morning! It’s 7dp5dt. I know it’s still a long road but I am excited! This was going to be my last try so fingers crossed it sticks!

Post # 157
258 posts
Helper bee

Just poppng in to say how great these boards have been over the past few months (when the POAS boards became hard to read). I’m 5w today which is pretty much where my last 2 pregnancies ended. I’m still pretty terrified about all the what if’s but that’s pretty normal after a few losses. Not going to officially join the August board but will definitely be following & rioting for everyone!  xx

Post # 160
1457 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

heartandstars :  that is an amazing amount of infertile pregnancies! Hope the luck carries over to August 😍

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors