July 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
5689 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

MissKristi :  Congratulations on your upcoming IVF! I conceived my daughter on July 20th, and her due date was April 12th. It was such a great time to have a baby! I’m sure I’ll be joining you here in July in a few days when AF shows.

Post # 4
1419 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Location

Wow that’s a lot going on for you next month! I’ll roll call once I have a better idea of dates for next month. I’ve started spotting so just waiting for my actual period to begin any day now. 

Post # 6
5689 posts
Bee Keeper

MissKristi :  Awww… Thank you, dear <3 

Post # 7
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd 2

Ovulation Date: 6/27 (tentatively)

POAS Date: ~ 7/11

Usual Cycle Length: 33 days

Cycles Trying: 6

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): the usual, charting, prenatals, good timing

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun:  Are you doing anything fun this month (aside from TTC)? We close on our first home at the end of June so lots of moving and getting settled in in early July.

Post # 8
5689 posts
Bee Keeper

Turns out, even though AF showed, I won’t be rolling over.  Darling Husband and I decided to TTA until August or September.  I’m going to try to hold out for 3 cycles, but that will be hard.  Best of luck and baby dust to all!

Post # 9
1766 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

SeaOfLove :  aww I’m sorry you’re not joining this month! I hope we don’t see each other for the roll call in September ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 10
1766 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: I’m 30, husband is 34

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: probably 6/22? I ovulated late last month so now I’m not sure 

POAS Date: 7/4 will be 12 DPO although I’m sure I’ll test before that hahaha

Usual Cycle Length: 27-28 days 

Cycles Trying: this will be our second official month after the MC in March 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’m charting, I need to buy some more prenatals, and taking maca root. I’m debating taking Vitex but I’m not sure. I tried evening primrose oil last month and it delayed ovulation by a week, and then my LP was only 10 days so idk if I wanna mess with anything else. Lol

Trying anything new this month? Maybe the Vitex idk yet!

Link to your chart if charting: uhm I can’t figure out how to do that 

For Fun:  Are you doing anything fun this month (aside from TTC)?

i just turned 30 last week, so I’m going to do an escape room and a fun new bar this weekend. Then we’re going to try floating the river with my son for the first time this weekend, and then his 3rd birthday party is next week! So lots of fun things ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 11
5689 posts
Bee Keeper

Equine_Breeder :  My fingers are crossed so hard for you, darling!!  I hope you get your BFP and sticky bean <3 

Post # 12
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 35/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 14

Ovulation Date: 6/12 (likely, need to confirm) 

POAS Date: July 2nd 

Usual Cycle Length: Unclear. Before my MMC I would have sworn it was almost always 30 days, but now I don’t know. Lately they’ve been as long as 31 and as short as 27. I think that’s why FF puts it at 29. I suppose its not that big of a swing. 

Cycles Trying: This is my 4th cycle TTC after MMC in January (was previously NTNP when I got my BFP).

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, timing, prenatals, calcium, Preseed, guaifenesin

Trying anything new this month? Preseed, guaifenesin, and morning BDing.  In order to (hopefully) feel more sane during the 2WW this time around, I’m going to stop temping after ovulation is confirmed and I’m not going to test early. Assuming I ovulate today, my testing day would be several days before my planned testing date of July 2nd (which I just arbitrarily picked as it’s a few days after my expected AF). 

Link to your chart if charting: 

My Ovulation Chart 

For Fun:  Are you doing anything fun this month (aside from TTC)? A few trips coming up but waiting to have a longer vacation in the Fall 

Post # 13
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

Equine_Breeder :  If you are using FF and you go to the top right of the app and click the little icon, there is a menu which includes settings, various other things, and chart sharing. If you’re not using FF, I’m not sure you can do a link, but I could be wrong. I’ve kind of stopped trying as much with my other apps and just focusing on FF.

Post # 14
1417 posts
Bumble bee

I’m going to lurk here for now if that’s okay! Not sure yet if I’ll be roll calling for July or August. Just waiting for the hcg to currently get out of my system and for my OB to run some tests on Darling Husband and I. Hopefully I’ll be joining for July, so I’ll just hang out here for now and roll call when I know! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 15
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age:  28/28

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: July 6ish

POAS Date: July 17

Usual Cycle Length: averaging 35ish days.

Cycles Trying: This will be the 5th cycle. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): All of the above. 

Trying anything new this month? BDing more regularly. I also need to eat better and focus on mindfulness. I know it’s only the 5th cycle and others have been waiting for so long to get a BFP but man is it getting increasingly difficult to keep seeing BFNs. It’s just hard.

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/tessa36

For Fun:  Are you doing anything fun this month (aside from TTC)? Spending as much time outside with DS enjoying the weather! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors