July 2019 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 183
Hostess
7878 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2019

So, after 8 days of that bloody flashy smiley face (and BDing in between) on the clear blue ovulation test I finally got a static smiley, 4 days after my flo app predicted I would ovulate! So going to BD today and cross my fingers.

So I will be testing right at the end of the month if AF doesn’t show. 

Post # 184
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

Mrs_Beer :  something similar happened to me! Started using OPKs this month and got a positive 4 days before my app said I would ovulate! 

Good luck!

Post # 185
Hostess
7878 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

kmh23 :  I am so glad I went the OPK route rather than just relying on my app. My cycle does move about give a day or two so I am so glad I tested again this morning! 

Post # 186
783 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Wedgewood Las Vegas

Well ladies, I’m out for another month…again.

Turns out, I never even ovulated this month, according to my Progesterone blood test last week. My levels were so low, that they were equivalent to a post-menuposal woman’s.

We used a combination of letrozole and Clomid, but didn’t have an ultrasound to confirm, and didn’t use an Ovidrel trigger shot. This was all due to work and personal commitments that prevented me from making an appointment.

So, on July 21st I’ll start yet another round of the meds (slightly higher dosages), and will go in for an ultrasound on CD14. If I respond, we’ll be using the shot again. 🙁

Post # 187
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Mrs_Beer :  that flashing smiley face would irritate me to no end!! I had it for 7 days this cycle, 9 last month. I finally have narrowed down my actual fertile window so I don’t have to see that stupid flashing a-hole for a long time. FX for you!! 

Im currently 3DPO and I hate waiting 😫. FF put my O date at CD23 instead of 22 like I thought. I have had some nausea the past two days and headaches but I know that pregnancy symptoms don’t start this early. Yet, my mind is telling me that this could be it 🙄. 

Also, it feels like everyone and their mom is getting pregnant around me. This past week, 3 girls I went to high school with announced their pregnancies and my cousins gender reveal is this weekend. I can’t help but feel so insanely jealous. 

Post # 188
Hostess
7878 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

MrsBrew :  oh bless you.. I’m glad someone else hates that flashy face.

The week we decided to TTC, I found out my friend from uni, my cousin and my best friend were expecting. This is my life now. 

Fingers crossed for a BFP for you xx

Post # 189
61 posts
Worker bee

Mrs_Beer :  Crossing my fingers for you!!  It must have been so annoying to have those 8 days of waiting for a solid smiley. ClearBlue’s website makes it looks like a quick 3-4 day window of the flashing smilies, but I guess everyone is different.

steny03 :  I’m so sorry about the low progesterone and that the meds didn’t work. That really sucks. I hope the new dosages help!

MrsBrew :  FF put my O date a day later than what I thought it should be, too.  I’m super confused, but it’s my first time adding OPKs to my BBTs, so who knows. It’s great that you’re feeling positive about this month!  I really hope that this is it for you!  And I feel you on the jealousy… it’s hard, knowing that you have done all the things, but still can’t just make a successful pregnancy happen. I hope you find some fun ways to stay busy during your TWW.

Post # 190
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Update: AF just arrived 2 days earlier than expected.. so I’m out for this cycle. Hoping 3rd time’s a charm! 

Post # 191
Hostess
7878 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

lovetotravel02092017 :  oh no! Sorry to hear that.. Fingers crossed for next month.

Post # 192
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Updating my roll call:

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd 21/6DPO

Ovulation Date: 7/8

POAS Date: ~ 7/22

Usual Cycle Length: 27-31 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, prenatals, good timing (was not amazing this month, hit O -4 and O

Trying anything new this month? Not really 

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f017

For Fun:  Are you doing anything fun this month (aside from TTC)? His brother is coming into town for the week, so we’ll be doing some visiting. Otherwise I’m doing wedding prep stuff.

Post # 193
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I had some OPKs on hand so I randomly took one yesterday (CD 15 which was negative) and this evening got a clear positive on CD 16.. time to keep our streak going! I’m glad I took them because I’ve been ovulating a few days later than I normally would  the last few cycles. Fingers crossed!

Post # 194
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

rileybee16 :  Thanks for putting this together!  I’m gonna call myself out for this month.  I haven’t ovulated yet post-CP, and I’m anticipating I won’t until CD20ish, which would put my O date at around 7/24.  On to August…

Post # 195
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

n00bee :  sorry, I hope August is your month! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors