Helper bee

How old are you (if you want to share)? 30

How far along are you? A mere 2 weeks 5 days

Estimated Due Date? July 2020 looks like

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday 10/22/19

Who have you told? Husband,  aunt 

When do you plan to tell other people? Either Thanksgiving or Christmas. 

How did you tell your partner? Text. I was panicked (in a good way) 

Any symptoms? Non painful sensations on left side.

What are you most excited about? Meeting my first child and watching my husband become a dad.

When is your first appointment? November 22nd

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Not sure

Excuse the copy and paste issues!

Post # 5
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969 - Montsalvat, Victoria

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? 25 

How far along are you? Just got confirmation via bloodwork today. Our doctor said we’ll need further bloodwork next week but projects we’re 2-3 gestational weeks along and according to Flo app I’m 5 weeks along! 

Estimated Due Date? By Flo app, I’m due 5th July 2020

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? We got very lucky on our first cycle trying! 

When did you get your BFP? 8DPO on 21/10 via POAS and then today 23/10 with a confirmed bloodtest 😁

Who have you told? Husband, Parents on both sides, my best friend from childhood (we’re still super close) and siblings. 

When do you plan to tell other people? 10-12 week mark I think

How did you tell your partner? Ran into the bedroom with my POAS and kept asking him “Do you see the line?!” (For reference he did not but I think it’s finally hit him today with our confirmation via bloodwork).

Any symptoms? Extremely sore breasts, sleeping constantly, neasea and headaches 

What are you most excited about? Meeting our little one! 

When is your first appointment? Haven’t made one yet, we need to do a secondary blood test next week to confirm HCG levels are rising as expected etc 

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes we absolutely are! 

Post # 6
375 posts
Helper bee

LeonardLady :  yeah I don’t get it either why I am getting such a blazing positive so soon.  I think I ovulated much earlier than I thought.   Now I was super dehydrated though when I took it (which I only did for kicks and giggles). Totally not expecting that. Over the years ppl have made comments about me having twins jokingly so.. ??? We shall see.

Congrats to you too btw!

Post # 7
1606 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Hey! I commented in the October POAS thread – I’m due end of June but I feel like I can’t relate to most people in the group because they’re so far ahead of me! I’m hoping it’s okay if I straddle the two groups. Would love to be in the facebook group if possible. But if you want to keep it just July I totally understand.

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? I’m 27, he’s 28

How far along are you? I’m 4+6 today, or 20DPO

Estimated Due Date? June 25, 2020

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 3, with a CP before this cycle

When did you get your BFP? October 12!

Who have you told? Just hubby and 2 close friends.

When do you plan to tell other people? Telling my parents on Saturday, his parents next Wednesday, close friends/siblings after the 8 week ultrasound, extended family at Christmas, facebook announcement after that.

How did you tell your partner? I took the test when I was about to hop in the shower. I ran out of the washroom naked, shoved the test in his face, and said “guess I can’t drink at dinner tonight!”

Any symptoms? Cramping/pulling feeling in my uterus, fatigue, small bouts of nausea (nothing extreme yet), incredibly sore breasts

What are you most excited about? Right now I’m focused on geting to the first ultrasound to see the heart beating!

When is your first appointment? November 15 is my ultrasound, November 20 is my first midwife appointment

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Nope! But hubby might, which will be interesting to see if he can keep it a secret!

Post # 8
1606 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

LeonardLady :  congrats again! I can’t believe you’re going to keep it a secret for 11 days from your hubby! Good for you! There is no way I could do that haha (but I just can’t keep a secret in general, let alone one this big!)

Post # 9
1394 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

LeonardLady :  Oh my!!! That is the cutest announcement idea 😍❀

Post # 11
1394 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

LeonardLady :  Currenty TTC#1, and am 4 days into the TWW 😬🀞

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

Good morning!

How old are you and partner (if you want to share)? Both 30

How far along are you? 4ish weeks?

Estimated Due Date? I think somewhere between 7/2 and 7/9. I am still breastfeeding my 10 month old and my first and second cycles back have been wonky. I tend to not ovulate until around CD 20 though.

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 2 of NTNP I guess – my first 2 cycles back since having my son last December.

When did you get your BFP? This morning – I had a stark white negative yesterday but felt really off.

Who have you told? Just husband and baby.

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably Christmas time.

How did you tell your partner? I went and found the pregnant skeleton shirt I wore for Halloween last year at 34 weeks and had it on when he came downstairs.

Any symptoms? Nothing yet.

What are you most excited about? Having a cuddly baby again! Seeing my son with him/her – he loooves babies so I hope it transfers to his own sibling.

When is your first appointment? Need to call but probably around 8 weeks.

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Nope – we were team green with my first and I loved it!

I really appreciate my first’s Facebook group so will definitely join once that is up and running!

Post # 14
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969 - Montsalvat, Victoria

LeonardLady :  I’m not sure either! I think maybe because my cycle length is 35-36 days normally so maybe it’s just calculating from my last period? Going for a second bloodtest this week which will give us a more accurate update I think 😊

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors