July 2020 Mamas!

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 91
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I had a loss as well, but congrats to all the mamas to be!

Post # 92
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I don’t know how to private message can I join?

Post # 93
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

cbn8787 :  I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love and light. 

Post # 94
447 posts
Helper bee

HCG went up from 76 to 136! I know that’s still super low for 5 weeks and we are definitely still at a high risk, but it went up so I’m choosing to be optimistic!

Post # 95
2169 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

How old are you and partner? 32/34

How far along are you? 5 weeks + 0

Estimated Due Date? 7/28

What baby # is this? 2nd (Daughter is 21 mo)

How many cycles trying? 0. We were planning to wait until our daughter was at least 3 and even considering being 1 and done. Had an oops, took Plan B but… HERE WE ARE!

When did you get your BFP? Last Monday (11/18)

Who have you told? Just my husband and my personal trainer

When do you plan to tell other people? If I can make it through Thanksgiving without our parents calling me out on not drinking, we’ll probably tell them on Christmas (9w+1d), friends and other family closer to 12 weeks, and not sure about social media, etc. this time around. Maybe closer to 20 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? I was FREAKING out, so I poured us both a glass of wine and just gave him the test. We were both in shock. 

Any symptoms? The reason I tested was sore nipples and weird hot flashes (which is super uncommon for me). Since then I’ve had dull cramping/back ache and some nausea, especially late at night. Oh and either really vivid dreams or insomina. So, cool. 

What are you most excited about? I’m trying to get excited. This is really unexpected and I had a MC, before my daughter, at 11 weeks. So I’m really just super anxious right now. 

When is your first appointment? 12/6 but just with the pregnancy coordinator. Hoping they’ll get me in for a quick sono since I have a history of MC. 

Are you planning on finding out the sex? We didn’t last time and it was great. This baby is such a surprise as is, I kind of just want to know so we can do our best to plan. 

I’m still very tepid on all of this, but I love my March 2018 group from the Bee, so I’m hoping to join up here and get to know some more awesome mamas. 

Post # 96
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Hey ladies, so I know there are already a zillion threads about this and the internet is full of stories that went either way — but can you all tell me your experience with brown spotting in early pregnancy? I’m 5w5d and just saw a teeny tiny bit of brown spotting this morning. Honestly, it’s hard to call it “spotting” even because it’s not flowing out of my vag, I can only tell it’s brown tinged when I reach up inside to check. I am freaked out. Darling Husband is out of town and I’m trying to keep it together. I’ve had 3 CPs so my experiences with spotting have been worse case scenarios so far. I still have a very dark positive HPT and my temp is still above the cover line. I’m on oral progesterone already. Will I be OK? (as if anyone can definitively tell me that!!) What’s your experience? 

Post # 97
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

tomatotoes :  it could just be implantation bleeding. I had bright red spotting my doctor said it’s normal but she still sent me for bloods to check everything and told me Tom book an ultrasound once I’m 6.5 weeks I’m only just over 5

Post # 98
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

tomatotoes :  I also had brown spotting for about two weeks straight through weeks 6 and 7. I’m now 8 weeks and it just stopped this past weekend… my first appointment (fri) ended a little early so they did a quick ultrasound for me and growth was tracking and there was a heartbeat!! I was also freaking out about it a little but they told me it is very common and usually means nothing unless bright red and with clots and cramping. 

Post # 99
6751 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

DrunkInLove :  Congratulations, darling!! I hope your daughter is doing well ❤️

Post # 100
140 posts
Blushing bee

Munchkinnn :   Rmh88 :  Thank you both for your reassurance! The spotting stopped and things seem fine at the moment. I’m 6 weeks now and I think things are going well. I have my first ultrasound on Friday, so I’ll know more then. I just got rid of my Facebook a few months ago (best decision!) so I guess I won’t be able to join all of you July mamas there. Wishing all of you healthy and uneventful 8 months!!

Post # 101
2169 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

SeaOfLove :  Thanks! It’s definitely crazy news! S is doing great, I cannot believe she’ll be 2 in February! How’s your girl? Looks like you’re trying for #2? FX for you! 

Post # 102
6751 posts
Busy Beekeeper

DrunkInLove :  Time flies! I’m not ready for O to turn 2 in April 😭 But it’s so fun watching her grow 🥰 I’m actually expecting! Just over 10 weeks along. We started NTNP when O turned 1 after it took us so long to get our BFP last time, got pregnant on the 5th cycle, lost that pregnancy, then got this BFP 2 months later. I’m still waiting for my first ultrasound in two weeks, but I think my ever growing belly is making me feel good about this one 😂

Post # 103
140 posts
Blushing bee

Just popping in to say we had our first ultrasound today and WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT!!! Baby bean is measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 105. I told myself I wouldn’t let myself think of this as real until we heard a heartbeat but there we have it! WHOA!

Post # 104
6751 posts
Busy Beekeeper

tomatotoes :  That’s amazing!! Congratulations!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors