July 2020 POAS

posted 4 weeks ago in TTC
Post # 136
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

View original reply
@somathemagical:  No need to be sorry! I’m sorry you have to feel that way. It’s not any fun trying to be happy for someone out loud when you feel another way on the inside, and not becasue you aren’t happy for them. I hope July is your month! 

Post # 137
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
@somathemagical:  no need to be sorry! Two Facebook friends are pregnant and due in November (would have been my due date for MC) and I’m super bummed today. Also I have absolutely zero symptoms to get my hopes up over. I think TTC makes everyone around you magically more fertile. 

Post # 138
78 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@somathemagical:  Oh man, sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way! I know it is tough! Hoping for better days ahead. 

Post # 139
64 posts
Worker bee

Started having cramps around 23:45 lastnight and they’re still hanging around today. I hoping the lower temps and cramps are good things, but I’m definitely not feeling as excited about my temps as I was 5DPO…

Post # 140
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@somathemagical:  I’m sorry you’re going through this bee. It’s definitely a struggle to be happy for someone and have a pity party for yourself all at the same time. 

Since TTC, I was at the birth of my best friends baby…..and last Thursday, while I had a wand up my lady bits to find out why I haven’t gotten pregnant yet, my niece was being born! It’s hard to put a smile on your face when you just want to cry. Hopefully your sticky BFP comes soon. ❤

Post # 142
115 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Audrey2:  fingers crossed it’s implantation and there is no sign of AF. Symptoms are so confusing it is frustrating AF and pregnancy have similar symptoms! 

Post # 143
826 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@somathemagical:  aww bee that is so hard, really hoping July is your month! 

Post # 144
826 posts
Busy bee

Think my cycle might be doing something weird this month! Got EWCM 2 days ago but nothing since that i can tell.. strange as usually i get at least 2-3 days worth. Predicted O was today though so we’ll see – also feel queasy but think it might be some sort of stomach bug to confuse things! 

Post # 145
826 posts
Busy bee

OK never mind I’m already answering my own question as the EWCM has come back now so ignore my previous post 😂

Post # 146
64 posts
Worker bee

I got a 98.17 this morning! Now for it to just stay up!!

Post # 147
115 posts
Blushing bee

I have literally zero symptoms so far and it’s kinda bumming me out. I know symptom spotting means almost nothing but having nothing to get excited about is getting me down. I hate the tww I just want to know already! Sorry I am in such a grump today 

Post # 148
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@beeinghopeful:  Yey for high temps!

View original reply
@BirdyBe:  I hate ugh TWW! Seriously the worst. When are you testing?

Post # 149
603 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@somathemagical:  I’m sorry bee 🙁. It’s so tough when you want to be happy for people, but it’s impossible to not have your own feelings of sadness mixed in.

Post # 150
115 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@beeinghopeful: fingers crossed!!!

View original reply
@itsme1987:  I am 5-6 DPO so at the weekend is my plan but it feels so far away!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors