July 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 916
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  yes, very possible I am ovulating now. I am not temping but I have been tracking CM/cervix position. I had what I think was EWCM on Thursday, which is when I got my first super dark OPK. We BD’d Thurs & Fri, didn’t Saturday. Just hoping we caught it if it happened. 

View original reply
@emilyofnewmoon:  I hope so! 

View original reply
@purplebee3:  Thank you!!

Post # 917
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

I’m officially rolling over. After cramping all day AF just showed up. I was fully expecting it but I’ve taken this month super hard. Maybe it’s passing the year mark. I’ll be calling the hospital tomorrow to see if they can schedule my hsg but I’m not holding out much hope as they weren’t a couple of weeks back. 

Good luck to everyone who is still in the tww. Crossing my fingers hard for some more July bfps. 

Post # 918
1138 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I’m really sorry bee 🙁.  It’s never easy, but especially with milestones like that.  I hope you can take some time to relax and be kind to yourself the next few days.  I hope your hospital is starting to schedule hsgs again now ❤️

Post # 919
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  thank you bee ❤️ I think it’s hard facing the fact that all other issues aside we have officially hit the infertility criteria. I had so many fears about going though what we did again but never in my darkest moments did I consider i might not be able to actually get pregnant again. The CP in March gives me some hope but it’s hard to hold on to the positives when we just seem so unlucky. I’m hoping they are but if not I think we are just going to low key try next month. I’ll temp and opk around O but that’s all. I need a break at this point.

How are you feeling? 

Post # 920
1138 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  that’s so understandable.  when you hear stories about it being difficult to ttc you never expect it to happen to you.  I hope that the fact that you were able to conceive and the cp are good signs and your bfp is just around the corner.  That makes sense to take it low key next cycle.  I’ll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way ❤️

I’ve been feeling a bit down too.  I don’t know if it’s pms or what, but just feeling down about it all too.  I had heavier spotting one time today that was different than my typical spotting, so I went through all of my old charts to remind myself that even if this wasn’t typical, I did have this type of spotting around the same dpo once, so I’m pretty sure it means af will be here as scheduled on Friday.  I’m thinking of taking it more low key next month too since this will (hopefully) be our last cycle before moving onto IUI.  I really really hope the last part of this year will bring luck for those of us who’ve been on these boards a lot longer than we should have been ❤️

Post # 921
1887 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I’m really sorry ☹️ Sending hugs 🤗

Post # 922
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  I’m sorry you’re feeling down too. I think the longer you ttc the more resigned to the disappointment you become but then every now and again it fully hits you hard. I really hope the spotting isn’t just a sign AF is on its way, especially as you had a few cycles without it! 

I remember being so upset a few cycles back that I wouldn’t have a 2020 baby, especially after we should have had a 2019 baby. Now I’m just hoping to get a bfp before 2020 is over. There are a few of us who have been on here far longer than anyone should and I really hope the second half of the year brings better luck. 

I’ll be checking in for your update and have everything crossed it’s a positive one. 

View original reply
@Audrey2:  thank you bee. I know I can always count on the support here ❤️

Post # 923
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I’m really sorry Bee, this is so unfair. Sending virtual hugs your way x 

Post # 924
1138 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  thanks bee!  I agree, the disappointment comes in waves and some cycles are harder than others.  I thought that I had the spotting under control with the thyroid meds so I think that’s contributing to this cycle being tougher.  I hope you get your 2020 bfp.  It’s crazy how our expectations change over time.  I think I’ll move over to the infertility boards in September if we end up doing IUI that cycle.  Never thought it would get to that point…ah ttc!

Post # 925
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@BellaBeau:  Thank you. TTC can definitely seem unfair. It’s all just luck of the draw and frustrating that we have so little control over it. I hope your symptoms are a good sign for you and you get your July bfp 🤞

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  I didn’t think I’d graduate to those boards either, but then who does I guess? I think even those who are super aware of possible issues go into this assuming and hoping for the best. I will roll call for August in a few days but probably won’t be very active on that thread and then will do the same if we can start moving forward with treatment. I’ve lurked over there and the ladies seems to be a wealth of knowledge and support. I really hope I don’t see you over there!!!! 

Post # 926
1138 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I’ve lurked over there too and feel the same!  I hope I don’t see you over there either!!

Post # 927
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Hi all! Happy for all y’all who got positives this month 🙂 I stopped updating for a bit cause I had to process mentally/emotionally, but I had several days of positives then back to white. Period showed up a few days later. It’s no fun to have a chemical, but I’m glad I knew it happened. I ovulated again yesterday so I’m gonna pop over to the August board.

Post # 928
53 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  You know, I think I might as well bring it up to my doc.  With this cycle being 26 days I think I can declare them irregular – they’ve ranged from 26-34 in the past 6 months.  I have a few other things in my health history that I also wonder about, so hey, I might as well ask.

Thanks to all for the supporting thoughts.  AF started to show this evening so I’m a rollover.  I went into this expecting a journey, but I don’t think I could have really anticipated what it’s like to be in the thick of it.

Post # 929
53 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@alo530:  Oh, so sorry to hear that.  I had a CP last month too.  Definitely not fun… but I was also glad I knew for sure.  Wishing you best of luck in the coming cycle!

Post # 930
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@mrsw88:  sorry youre rolling over! 🙁 came by to check how you were doing. I know I was so upset when I wouldn’t have 2020 baby too and now I’m just crossing my fingers for a 2021 baby. 

@morecookiesplease:  I think ill roll call the infertility boards for September too for our first IUI. Definitely never thought I’d end up over there! They were really helpful when I first got all of my RE results and my head was spinning. When are you testing?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors