July 2020 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 976
1804 posts
Buzzing bee

Sorry about the BFNs/AF bees. Pretty sure I’m out as I’m getting BFNs and it’s 11dpo. AF due Sunday so we’ll know soon either way at least! 

Just poured myself a biiig glass of wine so at least there’s that!

Post # 977
691 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  I’m glad to hear you like acupuncture!  I’m excited to get advice on some natural remedies too! I’m open to anything right now!  I hope we all get our long awaited and deserved bfps this fall too!

Post # 978
691 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@emilyofnewmoon:  sorry about the bfn!  I’m having pizza and beer to welcome af tonight 😂

Post # 979
2171 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@BellaBeau:  I did, thank you! BFP on a FRER at 12DPO and a temperature spike this morning at 14DPO that’s made me feel like it’s actually real!

Thank you so much to the July ladies for your support this month, I’ve appreciated it so much. It’s going to be a long 40 weeks for us until we have a healthy baby after our loss, but we are so thankful and cautiously hopeful. ❤️🥰

Post # 980
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@Audrey2:  so happy for you getting a BFP, fingers crossed for a h&h as well as uneventful 9 months! Best of luck with your rainbow baby Bee x 

Post # 981
2444 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@somathemagical:  can I be invited to the Facebook group? I just got my positive yesterday. 

Post # 982
241 posts
Helper bee

Your age/ partner’s age: 32/37

Baby #: 3

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: who knows?

Ovulation Date: also who knows?

POAS Date: 28th of July 

Usual Cycle Length: no friggen clue, I haven’t had a cycle since before my first kid and she’s 3!

Cycles Trying: we were NTNP

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):

Trying anything new this month:

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: What is your favorite self-care activity?  HAHAHAHA That’s so funny

Post # 983
241 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@somathemagical:  i want in on the group! My June 2017 mom tribe have become some of my favourite people on earth and our group chat is lit.

Post # 984
241 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Audrey2:  Im so sorry to hear about your son. I can only hope his soul has found a new way to you, or that he’s hand selected his sibling from above. Wishing you a healing pregnancy and birth. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors