July 2021 POAS

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 316
800 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@Redholix:  Yay! Our first was born just a couple days after my birthday. It makes it an extra special month, but hopefully yours don’t share the exact same birthday!! My cousins three kids were all born in the same month haha. 

Post # 317
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  See you on the August boards? Fingers crossed for us both next month ☺️

Post # 318
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@Redholix:  yay congrats! My daughter’s birthday is two days before mine and if Aug works then we’ll all have our b’days close.

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  I think so! I am waiting for AF to roll call.

Post # 320
522 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
@hoosiergirl2905:  
View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  
View original reply
@marriedbliss:  

the line isn’t getting any darker 😔 and now I’m scared this one is not a sticky bean 😣

Post # 321
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  oh no, I’m so sorry. I remember that limbo and its the absolute worst. I trawled back through my previous POAS board and found this pic from about 18dpo when a blood test confirmed my hcg was 65, and they said to prepare for a miscarriage. If your line is darker than this, you could be OK?  Bearing in mind even simple things like hydration affects the darkness. Also I found cheapie tests took forever to darken even in a successful cycle. Thinking of you, I know how hard it can be.

Post # 322
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss: I was anticipating the line to be super dark by today (comparing to my last pregnancy), but it looked just as light if not slightly lighter 😔

Post # 323
205 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  oh no! C’mon little bean. I will be thinking of you. Hopefully it’s just the tests not being as sensitive.

View original reply
@hoosiergirl2905:  AF finally arrived this morning so I’ll be rolling over to August. Thank you for running this board

Post # 324
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix: are you about 14dpo? I’m so sorry it does look like it could be a loss. There’s still hope, but I’d be preparing for that. Are you able to get a blood test for hcg and progesterone? 

Post # 325
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  I’m looking for a new obgyn so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get a blood test done. But I couldn’t help it and tested again 30 mins ago, and the line looks darker than fmu…??

I’m going to just keep testing and hope for the best 🤞

Post # 326
205 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  how are you doing today? Thinking about you ❤️

Post # 328
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  
View original reply
@hoosiergirl2905:  

Thank you guys <3 The line looked darker this morning, so I’m not sure what happened on CD26. Still wish the line were darker, but maybe I didn’t ovulate as early as I’d thought or the little one implanted late.

Post # 329
205 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  looks like the line is getting a bit darker. Maybe a late implanter!

Post # 330
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  sorry I must have missed this post. It does look darker today! Cheapies take a while to darken. Fingers crossed for you! x

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors