July 2021 POAS

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 331
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
@Redholix:  that does look darker! I’m crossing fingers for you!!

Post # 332
800 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Oh no, AF due today I just got a faint line. If this had happened a week ago I’d have been thrilled but I know what it means, for me, to have a line this faint at around 14dpo, and I hope it ends quickly rather than dragging out to a miscarriage later on ☹️☹️ I get the feeling it will probably end this week. 

Post # 333
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  I hope that it darkens up and hangs on for you! ❤️❤️

Post # 334
522 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  aaah I hope it’s a sticky bean for you!! I’m also half hopeful and half prepared for the worst. Line still looks the same this morning for me, and I’m running out of cheapies 😣

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Redholix.
Post # 335
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  
View original reply
@Redholix:  thanks ladies! I’m expecting the worst but hoping for the best. @Redholix I’m so sorry your lines aren’t getting darker. Limbo is the worst and I’m sorry we’re both dealing with it. 

Post # 336
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss: 

I hope we will both have a clear answer soon – whatever it may be. 

I’ve been having all these uncomfortable symptoms (sore boobs, heartburn, nausea, exhaustion, etc), and line not getting darker is making me so worried/paranoid (what if it’s an ectopic?? 😣) and the added stress/physical discomfort have been making me very cranky and sensitive, and I’ve been getting snappy with DH and DD. Sigh. It’s a downward spiral. 

Post # 337
800 posts
Busy bee

@Redholix I can relate! It’s been such a day… I snapped my favourite necklace then my toddler accidentally smashed my laptop I need for work. And of course the weird faint line and general PMS. Cranky city over here! Do you have photos of your tests? I also worried about ectopic with my last and requested a scan at 5 weeks. 

Post # 338
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  I am so worried – it’s 2:30am here and unable to sleep (and endlessly googling obgyns and ectopic pregnancy) 😣 I’ll post a picture of my tests after taking one in the morning!

Post # 339
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  oh gosh, I can empathise. I’ve been in the same place. I remember that ectopics don’t necessarily show by hcg, some people can have normal hcg but still ectopic. The only way to know is with a scan. Do you have any pain or bleeding? I was so worried in my last cycle I told the emergency pregnancy unit that I had bad cramps (and I was actually spotting) so they offered a scan. 

Post # 340
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  no pain or bleeding. Just weak test lines. 😔 I did have a surgery done back in 2019 to remove big ovarian cysts on both sides – I don’t know if that increases my chance of having an ectopic 😣

Post # 341
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  Ok, now that I think about it, I started to have a slight dull cramp (kinda like pms) but didn’t think much about it because it was so dull/light. Took another test this morning, and the line still looks the same 😫 Something definitely isn’t right. I’m going to try to make an appointment with obgyn tomorrow. I’m long overdue for a check up thanks to the pandemic anyway. I hope they’ll have an early spot for new patients… So nervous about going through this with a new obgyn too. The obgyn I went to for my DD wasn’t great so I don’t want to go back, and the obgyn who did my ovarian cyst surgery is just too far for frequent follow ups and check ups 😔 Sigh.

Anyway, here is a pic of my tests:

Post # 343
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  weddingbee keeps eating my posts!! Omg, fifth time I’ve tried to post..! 

Post # 344
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  I think your lines look pretty good actually. They are getting darker but slowly. I wouldn’t really rely on cheapies for progression, they’re not totally accurate. Good luck with getting your appointment t tomorrow and that it gives you some clarity. 

Post # 345
800 posts
Busy bee

AFM, cheapie test wasn’t any darker this morning but I did get a decent line on another test so I’m calling it a bfp for this thread but only a tentative pregnancy! The lines dried darker. They’re much lighter than on my successful pregnancy but darker than my miscarriage so could go either way!

Post # 346
800 posts
Busy bee

For ref, the top is my current test at cd30, and the bottom was the test on cd35 during my miscarriage cycle. At least it’s darker earlier?! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors