July 2021 POAS

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 347
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  omg that great! Congrats!

View original reply
@Redholix:  the lines are definitely getting darker. Good luck at your appointment!

Post # 348
522 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  I was wondering why I got so many messages in my inbox but didn’t see your post πŸ˜† silly weddingbee. 
Your line looks awesome!!!! It became so much darker already!

Fingers crossed for both of us 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Post # 349
800 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@Redholix:  haha oh no sorry! Weddingbee acting weird! My cheapie test progression sucks so far, they haven’t darkened although it kind of looks like it in this photo. But maybe tomorrow! 

Post # 350
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  definitely looks like the line is getting darker though. These cheapies… keeping us in suspense πŸ™ƒ

View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  I really can’t tell if it’s getting darker anymore πŸ₯² just hoping for the best 🀞🏻

Post # 352
800 posts
Busy bee

Lines were darker today I think…. Cd31 so around 15-17dpo 

Post # 353
800 posts
Busy bee

Post # 354
800 posts
Busy bee

Sorry for three posts! Weddingbee isn’t working if I post with pics!

Post # 355
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  It definitely looks like they are progressing! Will you go see your doctor/midwife soon?

Post # 356
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  how did your appt go? Been thinking of you. 

Post # 357
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  I have a blood test booked for tomorrow morning. I think it’ll just be a one off hcg and progesterone but that was enough last time to know it wasn’t viable. During my miscarriage my hcg was doubling but was so low at the beginning that we kind of already knew it was doomed.

Some progression today! I’m trying not to compare to my son, where I think I even stopped testing before my period was late because it was so dark, lol.

Post # 358
800 posts
Busy bee

Post # 359
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  haven’t made an appointment yet – still trying to find an obgyn I want to schedule with near home 😬 my lines look the same still, and I decided that I need to try a different hpt in case something is off with my cheapies. I’ll be buying some frer today. 

all that aside, your progression looks awesome!!! So excited for you πŸ₯³

Post # 360
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  good idea to buy some other tests. Fingers crossed you just got a bad batch of tests. Could you order a blood test with your GP? Not sure how it works in the US!

I think my progression looks OK but I’m so wary after what happened last time!

Post # 361
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  I’m not sure if GP does bLois work, but I finally called an obgyn this morning. They scheduled a prenatal appt for 8/18, but the receptionist was calm and pleasant and told me I can call back and talk to a nurse to schedule something earlier if I ever feel something is off/nervous. So I’m going to get FRER and decide if I want to call for something earlier 🀞🏻One thing for sure is that just about everything and anything makes me cry these days…πŸ™ƒ lol…

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors