July 2021 POAS

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 362
800 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@Redholix:  I think early pregnancy is nerve wracking anyway, let alone when you feel like it’s not going right. Good luck with the frers, will be thinking of you! I’m a bit nervous for my blood test tomorrow, although I probably won’t get the results for a couple days πŸ™„

Post # 363
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@Redholix:  Keep us updated with those FRERs! I bet they are going to be dye stealers.

Post # 364
522 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I started to spot and looks like flow will start soon πŸ˜” didn’t get a chance to use frers, so I guess at least I’ll have them ready for the next cycle. 

Post # 365
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix:   oh no, I’m so sorry. I know how hard this time is, try to be kind to yourself. A silver lining is that lots of people find they are more fertile in the months after an early loss. Fingers crossed for you xx

Post # 366
205 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  I am so sorry. As @marriedbliss says, be kind to yourself. Loss is never easy no matter when it happens ❀️

Post # 367
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  
View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  Thanks guys πŸ’š as disappointed I am, a part of me is relieved that the worry is over πŸ˜… I’m staying positive because I did fall pregnant with my DD after a CP 🀞 Hoping for the same this time. 

Keep us in the loop, 

View original reply
@marriedbliss! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you πŸ’š

Post # 368
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Redholix:  definitely. The limbo is the hardest part. Getting closure is in many ways better. I hope you’re OK.

My tests are progressing, and I got quite a dark line on the non-cheapie! Went for my bloods today so fingers crossed. I’m being super cautious because I’ve only heard bad stories of late implantation, but taking each day as it comes!

Post # 369
800 posts
Busy bee

Post # 370
205 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  Keep us posted! I will keep checking back in to see how you are doing!

Post # 371
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  how is everything? Thinking of you πŸ’š

Post # 372
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  
View original reply
@Redholix:  thanks! I got my results back, hcg 220 and progesterone 16.5. During my miscarriage it was 40 and 9 so that’s better! It’s a lot lower than with my firstborn but I’m starting to realise that was an unusually strong pregnancy. Hcg was 280 at 3.5 weeks with him lol. 220 seems low for 4.5 weeks but fingers crossed. No spotting yet. I think I’ll book an ultrasound for 8 weeks which is a good benchmark for viability! 

Post # 373
205 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  that is great to hear! Do you go back to make sure the betas are doubling?

Post # 374
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  😲😲😲 omg that’s awesome!! So so excited for you πŸ₯³ I hope the 8 week ultrasound goes well also!!!! 

Post # 375
800 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  
View original reply
@Redholix:  aww thanks ladies! I’m still being super cautious because my hcg is on the real low end but I think it’s still viable. I think the normal range is really large at this point. 

I’m not going back for more blood tests as they were doubling perfectly with my miscarriage and it still failed BUT I bought a couple of hiiiiighly expensive digital weeks tests, and I’m hoping for 2-3 weeks tomorrow and then 3+ next week. Will keep you posted!! 

Post # 376
800 posts
Busy bee

5 weeks today! 🀞🀞 for 3+ next week…. 

View original reply
@Redholix:  
View original reply
@SoundOnTape:  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors