(Closed) july 21, 2012??? any date twins???

posted 6 years ago in July 2012
Post # 3
2158 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hey there date twin!  So far we have completed lately (all the main stuff/bookings are done already, of course, so this is just the stuff we have done lately)

cake bookings

e-photos are done

flowers are done (we have fake flowers for the bouquets so we already made them)

invites are all stuffed and ready to be mailed

Bridesmaid dresses are bought

tuxes are ordered.

On the to do list next is finding favours and making a centerpiece mockup,.

We are sending out our invites in April!

How about you?

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee

Hello date twins!  

@adnama hearing about everything you have completed just made me realize how behind I am!

Post # 5
120 posts
Blushing bee

haha ohmygosh i guess im behind! i still havent even booked our ceremony music. better get on that 🙂 my fiance is from new zealand though so Ive had a TON to deal with regarding immigration things from the goverment. Better hop to it though! Oh, and im July 21 too 😀

Post # 6
3000 posts
Sugar bee

Yay for July 21st! I feel like I’ve gotten a lot done so far:

– Reserved Church

– Reserved reception venue

– Picked food/wine choices

– Got wedding rings

– Booked photographer

– Booked DJ

– Got my dress

– In the process of finshing Bridesmaid or Best Man dress orders

– Went on Engaged Encounter (Catholic wedding requirement)

– Picked out cake flavors

– Got bridesmaid gift bags

– Mom got MOB dress

– Sent Save-The-Date Cards

– Booked our honeymoon!

I still need to:

– Buy and assemble my centerpieces (branches/flowers in vases on half of the tables and candelabras on the other half)

– Buy my veil, shoes, and accessories

– Order the guys’ tuxes

– Finalize table linen choices

– Pick cake design

– Book hotel room blocks

– Register

– Send invites

– Arrange ceremony details with church

Officially less than 5 months now!!

Post # 7
2158 posts
Buzzing bee

@Mrs. Fireworks:  You’re on the ball! I’m about even with you though. And eeeek, I got an email reminder from one of my registries yesterday telling me “5 months to go! You still need to do *insert long list of things here*”. It made me freak out a little lol

Post # 9
156 posts
Blushing bee

Hello date twins!! Have you ordered your invited??? When are you sending them out? 

And in other news: I’ve gained a bit of weight from the stress of wedding planning and getting my Masters… my dress is tight! yikes!!! 4 months to lose 10-15 lbs. 

Post # 10
30 posts
Newbee

AAaack.  Date twins, you are so on it.  I still don’t have my invites out.  Dear me, better get hopping!

Post # 11
15 posts
Newbee

Hello date twins!  I haven’t even started addressing invites.  They’re going out early next month.  Yikes!  Looks like I know what I’m doing this weekend…

Post # 12
12 posts
Newbee

So excited for July 21st!!! I have all our invitations addressed, sealed, and stamped, but I’m waiting another two weeks to send them out (but it’s really difficult to wait!!!).

Post # 13
474 posts
Helper bee

Ours is July 21st!

The invites are going out May 20th!
All the major stuff is done…
Sort of.

Post # 14
113 posts
Blushing bee

July 21st here too!

Don’t worry-I still have to order my invites.  I don’t plan on mailing them out until the first week in June.  I sent save the dates, so think I am safe.  All the important stuff is booked.  It is getting close!   I hope we all have nice weather!

Post # 15
474 posts
Helper bee

@sparrow747:  Where is your wedding at?! I’m praying for nice weather here, and the interenet *SAYS* it should be nice…but still keeping fingers crossed!!

Post # 16
113 posts
Blushing bee

@lilgrizzlygirl:  New England, where the weather is notorious for changing frequently..the saying is, “if you don’t like the weather, wait 5 minutes”.  We are having it outdoors, so I am hoping for the best.  Are you outdoors too?  If it should rain, it is out of our control…just would stink if there’s lightening (don’t think a band or caterer will be safe).  I heard it is supposed to be a pretty dry summer.

The topic ‘july 21, 2012??? any date twins???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors