Post # 1
I’m making my (hopefully) final to-do list for the next two weeks and i’m just wondering where everyone else stands..
This is mine:
– Print out pictures for picture frame
– Finish ceremony
– Thank you signs
– Wedding sign
– Set aside mason jars for bouquets
– Kids activities
– Toasting glasses
– Finish picking up pine cones
– Finish table numbers
– Finish place holders
– Get another crunk can
– Bridesmaid or Best Man hangers
Post # 3
Oh you sound right on track!! Here is my list:
Print photo for signature photo frame.
Make pew decorations (they aren’t hard to do – just waiting because of fresh flowers)
Pick up dress from the seamstress
Fill the last 5 favor jars
Put together the seating chart and give it to the venue
Wrap bridesmaid gifts
Organize all the decorations so they are ready to go to the right place!
Post # 4
Here is my list…I only have 1 week left as we are travelling to visit my family for a few days before the big day. Our wedding is out of town.
– pick up dress from seamstress
– pick up suit from tailors
– wrap Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts
– buy & wrap reader and MC gifts
– Fiance needs to buy his groomsmen gifts
– buy pens for guestbook
– need to get little stands to hold sign cards for guestbook and favors
– buy cards for our parents
– get my son’s hair cut
– pack and organize everything for our wedding and family trip – this is the one thats stressing me the most!
Post # 5
We got a few minor things to do. I’ve forgotten about alot of them lol. We’ll find out when it’s last minute and I go “Oh Sh*t!”.
-Final coat of paint on the cute little chalk board easles for table numbers
–Finish our anniversary box
-Get our honeymoon camping gear ready
-Get our house ready for my Dad and Nana to come
-Go get my dress from the seamstress
-Pick up the tuxes, decor, stuff like that this week
-Get the gifts for the party (for the ones who actually did something and didn’t just ride the journey out…)
-Make our cards for the guest book
-Get over this stupid cold!!