(Closed) July 23, 2011

posted 8 years ago in July 2011
Post # 3
2829 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Haha, I was waiting for someone else to start a July 23rd thread!

I’m beginning to feel a bit anxious, I have to admit! I can’t wait to finalize our venue contracts & get moving on some diy projects.

Post # 4
1370 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’ve been slacking on planning lately, but I’m starting to feel a little more pressure since I’ve started reading the July 2011 posts. I feel like a slacker

Post # 5
591 posts
Busy bee

So excited!!! Yay for July 23 brides! I am feeling the pressure, too. I plan to get a lot of my diy projects started this summer. I can’t believe there is only a year to go! Eeeee! It seems like such a short time in hind sight. 

Post # 6
167 posts
Blushing bee

Oh YAY! I also have been waiting for this date to be posted! I am having a long engagement so I already have mostly all the big things done. I am working on DIY projects this summer (Invites, corsages/bouts, birdcage veil etc), but I have already secured all the vendors I am going to. I just need money to pay them lol!

I started with more than 500 days to go, and now we’re at a year and change! EEK!

Post # 7
2829 posts
Sugar bee

12 months, 1 week and 4 days!  (or 376 days and counting!)

Post # 8
198 posts
Blushing bee

I am a July 23rd bride as well! So far I have most of the big things booked but still have a few important vendors to find and I am starting on my DIY projects. I haven’t tried on a wedding dress yet because my mom lives out of state but I am hoping to fly her down to go shopping soon. We will be sending out our Save-The-Date Cards in a couple of weeks and I think that will make it more real lol

Post # 9
167 posts
Blushing bee

In a few short minutes our one year mark will be upon us!!!! 🙂 Are you ladies excited? Stressed? Nervous? Is this a reality check? It is for me…yikes!

Post # 11
591 posts
Busy bee

YAY ONE YEAR TO GO! I am SO excited, too! Eeeeee!!! Let the countdown begin 🙂 The weather today here in Seattle is 76 and sunny, and tomorrow is 83 and sunny. Just perfect. Hope it stays the same for me! 

@WhatAHoot: I’ve heard the east has been blasted with nasty hot and muggy weather. I hope it better next year, too, for your sake!

Post # 12
2829 posts
Sugar bee

OH man I was teasing my SO about this last night “365, if you want out, I’d say something now!” haha (read: ‘out’ of planning a wedding, not marriage).

It Thunderstormed all last night, and is currently Sunny, 25C, 65% humidity, thunderstorms forecast for the entire weekend.

So excited! One more year!

Post # 13
1418 posts
Bumble bee

One year to go!  Happy -1 anniversary to us all!

It is hot and gorgeous out today…so here is to hoping for repeat weather next year on this day!  I am excited and anxious for all the things to get done, but also partly wishing that it was sooner! Haha…although this next year is going to fly by…here we go ladies!

Post # 14
141 posts
Blushing bee

Adding myself to this list! How has September been for everyone else’s planning?  Personally, I haven’t done anything, but I’m not too concerned yet.  I’ll start freaking out at the 6 month mark…

Post # 15
979 posts
Busy bee

I’ve been somewhat lazy.  I’ve managed to get a dress and book the hall.  But other than that I only have ideas swirling around.  Anyone else having a hell of a time getting a guest list down.  That is going to drive me crazy.  I’m so not good with the little things.  So I am hoping that it will not drive me crazy in the end.  I’ll have to hook on to this thread!!

Post # 16
141 posts
Blushing bee

Ugh, totally get you on the guest list.  I have a pretty big family and FH’s list of family friends is huge also.  But, our venue only holds 225, so we’re limited to that.  It is so hard to decide who’s on the invite list and who gets sent to the “B List”!

The topic ‘July 23, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors