(Closed) July 23, 2011

posted 10 years ago in July 2011
Post # 92
2828 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@tiffinapit:

good! just scored some pretty cheap chairs in a pinch — not ideal, but hey, guests have to put their butt somewhere, with >5 days to go and our venue leaving us in the lurch I am not going to complain.

I am packing things up today, organizing, packing some more, re-making a few menu cards that got fudged annnnnnnnnnnnd then if the rain holds off I am going outside to use a chainsaw (scary right?) to cut some stands now that our logs are cured (finally).

Future Mother-In-Law got in yesterday which was awesome; she is already buzzing (which is a good thing since we’ll be powering through a huge menu these next few days).

hope everyone is getting their last minute stuff done, is relaxed, excited and ready to celebrate! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 93
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@missmouse29:

Good deal! How lame is that of your venue? All this packing, printing and organizing…its gonna be fabulous! Its just crazy to think that it’ll be here in a few short days and over in a few short hours! Holy moly…<3

I don’t know how much more I’ll be able to check in, my brother and niece fly in tomorrow, my best friend/officiant on Thursday, all the rest of the fam, appts and rehearsal Friday and then THE WEDDING!!!! I am SOOO excited for all of us and can’t wait to hear how it all went!!!

Post # 94
979 posts
Busy bee

4 days left now!!!  Yikes!!  What do I have left to do?  Order some food platters for cocktail hour.  Find a way for my makeup not to slide off of my face before the wedding gets started. How to pay for rehearsal dinner or spring it upon parents.  Family chaos of everybody coming to the house.  Nothing to worry about except this silly heat wave LOL  We have reached the finish line lady’s and now its time to party, whoo hooo:)

Post # 95
798 posts
Busy bee

Wow, how did it get to 3 days so fast?!

Here’s what’s left:

• finish speech
  • drop off our DIY stuff to the couple helping us get the venue ready
  • practice dancing!
  • prep guestroom for our overnite guest
  • packing list for our mini-moon
  • get my nails done tomorrow
  • get a bottle of champagne for me and the girls
  • get some underwear for under my dress!
  • OH, and try to relax?!

good luck bees!

Post # 96
2828 posts
Sugar bee

Wishing everyone the best! Packing up everything tonight and heading down tomorrow to get this show on the road!

Hope everyone has smooth sailing from here on out, see you on the other side! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 97
167 posts
Blushing bee

OMG..the wedding was crazy and mindblowing and amazing! lots of things went right and lots of things went wrong…but it was wonderful! I can’t wait to catch up with u all after we recover…<3<3 I hope your days were AMAZING!

Post # 98
167 posts
Blushing bee

Sneak peak …. <3

Post # 99
798 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@tiffinapit: Stunning picture!! You guys look terrific ๐Ÿ™‚

Our day was awesome – it was stinky hot, with the humidity it felt like 46 degrees C (116 degrees F).  The sun shone the entire day, and the rain came during dinner, which cooled it off outside, though were were nice and cool in the a/c of the venue.  We danced the night away until 1:30am – it was everything we wanted and more!!!

The topic ‘July 23, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors