(Closed) July 25th, 2009: Toronto ON

posted 10 years ago in July 2009
Post # 3
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I am!!!!!!!!!!! Providence, RI, July 25th!!! My friend Emily is a date twinny too!!!

Where are you in the planning process? 

Post # 5
78 posts
Worker bee

i am setting the rsvp date for june 1st or 15th i think. we have a lot of out of town guests and the 15th is the hotel cutoff so i would rather do it by then.. what about you?!

i am sending out my invites first week of april. [email protected]?

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

July 25, 2009 in Chicago! It’s going to be a great day, girls! 🙂

Post # 8
142 posts
Blushing bee

Yay date twins – I’m in Waterloo, Ontario, another Canadian!

I’m soo far behind in organizing compared with you folks – we’re still confirming the date with the church before we book our venue. Still, venue research is taking place and will hopefully be done soooooon. 

Post # 10
142 posts
Blushing bee

@ laurajane: We’re actually thinking about the trek to Guelph. I’m at UW and FH is studying at Guelph, and there’s a really nice place on Guelph’s campus that we’re in love with. Plus, since we’re both grad students right now, the collegiate atmosphere would make for some pretty appropriate pics!  But thanks for the suggestion, I’ll have to check it out.

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee

I’m your month twin – July 19 at Estates of Sunnybrook in Toronto! =)

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

July 25, 2009 in Washington, DC.  I’m Canadian too!  I’m originally from Georgetown, ON but I’ve been living in the states for 10 years.  I have most of the major vendors taken care of, except the limo and cake.  I’m planning on making our own invitations, but I’m a little worried about how they’ll turn out.  I’m excited to head to Toronto for my bachelorette party in June.  When and where is everyone else having their bachelorette parties?

Post # 13
83 posts
Worker bee

I’m at UW too! I’m SoftEng… will be done in a year

I’m getting married in and will live in Montreal after that.

Post # 14
1363 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’m Sunday, July 26 in DC.  

I have venue, caterer & cake.  That’s about it.  A few leads with other things.  Our invites etc. are being done by my brother-in-law, which is super awesome, and is one big thing off our to-do list.  I feel hugely behind, but we didn’t get engaged until the end of January, so I’m making good progress!

Post # 15
9 posts
Newbee

July 25th- Hattiesburg, MS. I can’t wait but from the sound of it I’m way behind on the planning!

Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee

Just found this thread!!!

Im July 25 too.. and living in Ancaster, ON but getting married outside of Kitchener,…. where we grew up

Jennij – where did you end up booking?

The topic ‘July 25th, 2009: Toronto ON’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors