(Closed) July 27, 2013

posted 7 years ago in July 2013
Post # 3
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Sherri123:  Hey Sherri, I’m getting married on the same date and I too have a venue booked on river! Where are you getting married?

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hey ladies I’m getting married too on July 27, 2013! All we have booked is the venue lol guess we should get on the rest! Having it at Miller Lash : )

Post # 5
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013 - Four Rivers Environmental Center

That’s crazy! Date twins AND we have our venue. “Four Rivers Environmental Education Center” so also on a river AND I am doing peacock theme!

Post # 6
15 posts
Newbee

I’m also getting married july 27th, 2013.

We’ve book a photographer, venue, cake and thats it thus far. My busy cheerleading competition season is just winding down and im getting pumped to get back into planning πŸ™‚

Post # 7
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

There are so many twins on this post. YAY! I am so glad we all picked this date. But I do feel behind. I thought picking my venue was too premature but I am glad to find out its not. Thanks guys! 

Post # 8
15 posts
Newbee

@MrsMillieMoo:  Where i am from most venues are booked at least a year in advance especially in summer time

Post # 9
945 posts
Busy bee

I’m not a wedding day twin, I will say that this is the day we initally picked… but the photographer wasn’t available this day πŸ™ 

We are doing it the week before though! Best of luck planning everyone! You all are way ahead of me regarding planning! πŸ˜› At least by next week we will have Venue, ceremony, and photographer all deposited on! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 10
588 posts
Busy bee

I am another 7/27/13!

We have our venue, church, and photographer so far! DJ and dress will be coming in June!

We live in Boston but are planning the wedding in IL, we figured we would start planning early since between now and the wedding we will only be home about 3 times!

Our wedding color is Coral with some pink, orange, and yellow in there!

Post # 11
351 posts
Helper bee

I am 7-27-13 too πŸ™‚ My reception is in a new park with a beautifully built building overlooking a huge pond! We just have our venue and photographer πŸ™‚

And jlpalumbo I’m getting married in IL too!

Post # 12
327 posts
Helper bee

I’m hoping this will be my wedding date since its exactly 2 years from the day I first “winked” at my fiance on match.com.  Biut it all depends on the venue…

Post # 13
588 posts
Busy bee

@Jessy727:  Where are you having your wedding?

Post # 14
351 posts
Helper bee

@jlpalumbo:  Springfield, IL πŸ™‚

Post # 15
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Venue and photographer booked and on the hunt for a catering company…. Congrats to all you ladies. I‘m sure it will be a great day for all of us! Good luck to all you in your planning!!

Post # 16
69 posts
Worker bee

Just booked my venue (for ceremony and reception) for July 27, 2013!  This also includes the caterer… the plan is to line up a photographer within the next month and I’m going dress shopping in just under 3 weeks.  Excited to plan alongside all of you!

The topic ‘July 27, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors