(Closed) July 27, 2013

posted 9 years ago in July 2013
Post # 32
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

@SSmars  I made it easy to for my bridesmaids I choose 3 dresses that had a similar shape and a color at David’s Bridal and they were so appreciative. My girls live all across the country. I even made a brochure from vistaprint and that gave the color and the style numbers store locations and phone #’s

Post # 33
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Another 7/27/13 lady here! Another Boston couple planning a wedding in Vermont.

I just booked the venue last week and have nothing else planned! Y’all make me feel behind.

Post # 34
128 posts
Blushing bee

HOLLA!!! I have all my major vendors booked. Just need to formally book the baker, and then pick out linens and do all the fine details!

Post # 35
350 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@mmmk:  That’s awesome!!! Once I get the caterer booked this month I’ll be in the same boat ๐Ÿ™‚ It’ll be nice to have them all booked so you can focus on the little details!

Post # 36
461 posts
Helper bee

Anyone not have their dress picked out? Cause I’m still looking and it’s kind of freaking me out. Haha

Post # 37
588 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@jatelynn:  I have my dress but more so because I’m out of state for where I ordered it. Don’t freak out, you still have time! Mine came in in 4months!

Post # 38
350 posts
Helper bee

Dear July 27th Brides,

Happy 8 more months to everybody!!! I looked at the calender and was like “noooo waaaay.” Seems like just yesterday we were getting engaged and I was ordering my first bride book (that was 1 year ago on the 19th!)

Happy planning to you all!! <3 Jessy

Post # 39
161 posts
Blushing bee

Hey everyone.. I too have my day scheduled on 07-27-2013… our colors are blush, and champange and white…

We have the ceremony/recepetion, photographer and honeymoon booked..YAY… I found my a dress three months ago and I decided to go shopping at one more store and I love my new choice…

Our theme is vintage classics…Bridesmaids are wearing blush chiffon gowns with pearl attached neckline, men are wearing a tan/champange tuxedos.. we have 6 BM’s and 6 GM’s.

Since I’m a DIY bride, I’ve found my invitations on http://www.weddingchicks.com free printable downloads.. i’m just waiting closer to time to send them out maybe Feb 2013 for the Save the Dates, and May for the Wedding Invites

we already did our engagement photo’s as well

Post # 40
350 posts
Helper bee

It’s finally here….2013!! It’s the year of our wedding!! After sitting patiently when 2012 was rang in and (what seemed like soon) over, when the clock struck midnight this year I looked at Fiance and just said “It’s our year, baby!” Oh, and of course shared a midnight smooch.

Happy New Year, bees! And happy, happy 2013! Great things will happen this year!

Post # 41
1 posts
Wannabee

Need Advice

I’m new at this.  Just started planning but our wedding date is July 27, 2013 as well!!!  So excited.  We have the wedding venue and thats pretty much it.   I do need an advice.  What would you do if you heard from a few people that the food at the wedding venue that you chose is “just ok.”  I really like the atmosphere there.  When we visited, they had the place all done up, with lights, tables, etc the whole thing as another couple is getting married there that coming Saturday.  We spoke with a person, who turned out to be the owner of the place.  He seemed very honest and cordial with us and answered every single question that we could possibly ask.  I really like the venue, the looks, the decor, and the service so far.  But I’m worried about the food as we are not able to taste it before the wedding.  Should I change my venue based on a couple of peoples’ “just ok, didn’t like so much” comments about the food??

Post # 42
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013 - Four Rivers Environmental Center

The days getting closer guys! I can’t believe how fast it went by! I have all of my vendors booked, waiting to taste cakes to finish up the baker (using a friend) and waiting on my dress to come in!! Just gotta pay off all the contracts and buy all the details, decor, and the rest of the stuff I’m DIYing! Only a few more projects left! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 43
588 posts
Busy bee

Well ladies, we are officially under 200 days!!! Almost at that 6month mark!!!

Post # 44
2 posts
Wannabee

Hello Ladies i am also July 27th. I chose my date because it would have been my grandparents 55th wedding anniversary. I have almost everything done or able to be done the only thing i dont have is a videographer. But im looking…….

Post # 45
350 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Soon2BMrsCEvans:  Aww that’s a beautiful reason to get married 7/27! I picked the ’27’ part to honor my grandmother who was born on the day 27 in the year 27:) It’s good to know that day will be special for us not only for our wedding anniversary but because it remembers a loved one!

@pearlycivic It’s your day, chica! It really is whatever you want ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 46
1192 posts
Bumble bee

Ahh I wish time would speed up! All my vendors booked, just minor details left ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘July 27, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors