(Closed) July 27, 2013

posted 8 years ago in July 2013
Post # 107
837 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Jessy727:  I won’t get my dress until a week and a half before the wedding (with a slight chance it’ll arrive earlier) so I have to wait until the very last minute for that business. I sure hope it fits!! :S

I have to figure out what my Fiance and his guys are wearing, and what our ring bearer will wear. I have to get a garter, the flower girl basket, the ring bearer pillow (or something to do the same job)… the list goes on and on and on… πŸ™‚

I’m still trying to decide if I want to hang paper lanterns for the reception – I’m not sure how we’d turn them on when all the tables are set underneath… How do people manage that!? 

Post # 108
351 posts
Helper bee

Monday marks our two month mark!! I’m so ready to DO THIS THING!!

@NLbride:  Try asking your venue that you’re having your reception at and see if anyone has done it before and what they did. I personally don’t have the slightest idea what they use! :-/

Post # 109
461 posts
Helper bee

I don’t know about you ladies but I feel like I am on a roll lately with wedding stuff. My dress just came in and I got to see it for the first time since Jan. I still absolutely love it. I just have to go find a good bra and have the hem altered, after i find my wedding shoes.

Finally ordered invites (don’t ask. haha). They should be in sometime next week. As soon as I get them, Future Mother-In-Law and I are sitting down and addressing them and mailing them. I hate being so last mintue but I could not find one I liked for the price I wanted.

Guys have been measured for their tuxes. I meet with the florist in a week and a half.

I just need to find a pillow for the ring bearer, baskets for the flower girls, get a guest book, find my shoes, find a bra, get gifts for the wedding party and mothers, and about ten million other small things. I am so ready for july 27!

Post # 110
1016 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Just wanted to say congrats! I’m not a wedding date twin, but you are getting married on my birthday πŸ™‚

Post # 111
1 posts
Wannabee

yay! just mailed my invites today! Still trying to decide on Flowers and honeymoon and favors and SHOES! feeling excited!

Post # 112
837 posts
Busy bee

When did ppl set their RSVP deadlines? Do I have to wait until it passes before asking stragglers if they’re coming or not??

Post # 113
919 posts
Busy bee

@NLbride: I set our deadline for June 29 in order to avoid the July 4th holiday. Yes, wait until a little after the deadline to call. People may think the deadline means postmarked by. 

Post # 114
84 posts
Worker bee

@mrschristmas  07/27 my birthday and my wedding date.

I’m SO excited, gonna be the best birthday EVER, hope yours is too!

We’re eloping, but the venue’s booked, photographer booked, cake ordered, dress & suit fitted & ready, honeymoon cruise reserved for a month later, elopement weekend getaway is booked along with a 5 star restaurant tasting menu! Flowers ordered, rings ready and waiting and NO ONE knows, but just you Bees!   and the Groom, he finally figured out what’s happening too!

Post # 115
252 posts
Helper bee

Only 40 days until our weddings!

Here is to all of us, and all the other July Bees, in our last so many weeks of planning!

Post # 116
109 posts
Blushing bee

Ok, today is officially less then a month :-O still no flowers, no DJ, no car… omg!

Post # 117
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013 - Four Rivers Environmental Center

@moiraine:  I still need to set up a car to take us home. We aren’t having the whole limo driving the entrie party around! And I JUST ordered my bulk silk flowers since I’m diying!

Post # 118
109 posts
Blushing bee

@jymdrw:  no limo either, we just need a car where I can fit my dress in πŸ™‚ and that can drive me from the hairdresser’s to the hotel to the photoshoot to the venue πŸ™‚ I just found an interesting idea with submerged flowers that three of my friends would do for me – so that happened in the last few hours πŸ™‚ I like that!

Post # 119
351 posts
Helper bee

Happy Wedding Month fellow July 27 brides:) We’re finally here!

Post # 120
109 posts
Blushing bee

You know, date twin bees, today was one of those days, when everything just started falling into place. Yesterday, we booked our DJ and I bought my makeup. And today, I got a lot of table-cloth and plate picking done πŸ™‚ I also made some major decisions on decorations and flowers (and ordered stuff for my DIY altar)

IT WILL BE OUR DAY!!!!

Post # 121
3 posts
Wannabee

It’s getting SO close, we have less than 2 weeks!!!!!

The topic ‘July 27, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors