(Closed) July 28, 2012!

posted 7 years ago in July 2012
Post # 3
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Twin here!  Obsessed and getting no work done this Friday afternoon.

Post # 6
424 posts
Helper bee

Twin!! 🙂

Post # 7
598 posts
Busy bee

Twin here too 😀 …I can’t WAIT!!!

Post # 8
103 posts
Blushing bee

twin too! so excited, starting to feel close and much more real now – just over 6 months to go!

Post # 9
424 posts
Helper bee

what has everyone accomplished so far?

We have our venue and our bridal party selected.  Close to tieing up bridesmaid dresses and invitation styles. 

Post # 10
147 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a July 28th bride as well!  I’ve got my venue picked out…and my dress…but that is about it.  I’m a complete DIY bride so I feel SOOOOO behind on everything! 

Post # 11
29 posts
Newbee

I’m a July 28 bride!  

Post # 12
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2000

Me too!  Both times lol.  We got married by the Justice of the Peace on the 28th and now we are doing our “real” wedding on our anniversary.  We are just lucky it fell on the same day.

We have pretty much everything booked and ordered.  Working on some small DIYs to keep my busy and ordering little things slowly so the UPS guys don’t go out of work lol!

Post # 13
127 posts
Blushing bee

Yay!! July 28! I have almost everything done, working on the invites right now, and still have the little details to do! We’re almost there brides!

Post # 14
20 posts
Newbee

@confiserie:  That is our date too, I’m new tthere board so just trying to figure it out. Hope the planning is going well!

Post # 15
24 posts
Newbee

I’m a July 28, 2012 Bride too. This is so exciting.  Everything is coming together very well.  I just can’t wait.  lol

Post # 16
147 posts
Blushing bee

4 months to go, how is it coming along Bees?

The topic ‘July 28, 2012!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors