(Closed) July 28, 2012!

posted 8 years ago in July 2012
Post # 17
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

AAH me too!

We have all of the big details nailed down, so now we have moved on to the smaller, more fun things!

Post # 18
424 posts
Helper bee

going slowlyyy.. his mom had surgery 2 weeks ago and needs a lot of after-care and im also sick so things are falling behind it feels 🙁  we have a planner though so i guess he’s handling the intricasies while we sort out these other events in our lives

Post # 19
66 posts
Worker bee

100 DAYS!

Post # 20
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m a July 28th Bride too! I can hardly wait! Just over three months!! What are everybodys colors? 🙂 

Post # 21
424 posts
Helper bee

We’re yellow, black and white!  FInally got our invitation design completed, tomorrow we’re doing the program.  When is everyone sending out invitations?

Post # 22
423 posts
Helper bee

Our colours are slate grey, yellow, and yellow with hints of teal. We are sending our invitations out mid-May and I may be kicking myself with the RSVP date of July 14th. It’s a smallish wedding (60-70 ppl) so I hope it’s not much of an issue. 

Post # 23
66 posts
Worker bee

@MyRita:  I didn’t want to do “colors” but to appease my mom and Maid/Matron of Honor I decided to just say “I like purple!” So it seems that whatever isn’t ivory at our wedding will be purple, or like an earthtone green.

Post # 24
424 posts
Helper bee

75 days to goooo!!! wooo!!

Post # 25
598 posts
Busy bee

I am too…definietly starting to feel the stress!!  LOL….I can’t believe it’s so close 😀

Post # 26
147 posts
Blushing bee

It is sooo close!  AND I HAVEN’T SENT OUT INVITATIONS YET!  0.o

I know what I’m getting done today.

Gotta go order the wedding cake at some point as well.

Post # 27
424 posts
Helper bee

We haven’t sent out our invitations either, but we did send them to get printed on Friday and it should take no longer than a week.

Meeting with cake consultant this Thursday where we pay the deposit and finalise the details.

Gosh this is getting so exciting!!

Still need to figure out accessories for the girls, what i’m doing with my hair and purchase FI’s ring! 

Post # 29
147 posts
Blushing bee

Welp, STILL haven’t sent out invitations and my car has a flat.

We handed out some by hand at school/work yeserday, and I got a few RSVP e-mails already!

Post # 30
424 posts
Helper bee

Signing off on the invitation artwork today.. posting banns today.. paying the cake deposit today..  feeling stressed today 😐

Post # 31
147 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t get my cake vendor to call me back!!!  Grrr…

The topic ‘July 28, 2012!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors