(Closed) July 3, 2011

posted 8 years ago in July 2011
Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am! so excited! Our friends and family have been waiting a decade to see if we would ever date and get married apparently their dreams are comign true! haha

Post # 4
1328 posts
Bumble bee

HI!!  =)  We’re getting married Saturday, July 2, 2011!!!! =)  I’m super duper excited!  It’s been 4 long years! 

Post # 5
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m getting married July 3 2011. I wanted our out of town friends to have an extra day off work to make it easier & we are having a 4 day wedding weekend with those who want to can come just for the day or 2 days or whatever.

Post # 6
36 posts
Newbee

We are getting married July 2, 2011… You are getting married on my birthday..July 3rd!  Since it’s 4th of July weekend..we are having a sparkler send off after the reception.. so excited.. it’s almost here!

Post # 7
2907 posts
Sugar bee

Us, too! πŸ˜€

Post # 8
3981 posts
Honey bee

Our is July 10th… a week later. But I plan on taking advantage of the 4th’s time off!

Post # 9
329 posts
Helper bee

We are getting married on the 1st! I cannot wait to celebrate the 4th of July on our honeymoon with my hubby!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee

Hi Ladies!

I am new here, also getting married on July 3rd!  It’s exciting how fast it is coming up… scary because I feel like I have so much left to get done!  And we will almost always have a long anniversary weekend to kick off the summer πŸ™‚ 

The topic ‘July 3, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors