July 30, 2016 Brides!

posted 4 years ago in July 2016
Post # 2
2257 posts
Buzzing bee

Do I have to be a July 30th bride? I’m just a few days before you… So that pretty much puts us on the same timeline.

Post # 3
2257 posts
Buzzing bee

Whoops, just saw the 2016 thing. My contacts just aren’t working today it seems.

Post # 4
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I was formerly a August 2016 bride, but my law school calendar just came out. Classes were starting immediately after our wedding >:( so now we’re getting married July 30, 2016 ๐Ÿ˜€ Jellybellie we’re date twins! 

Right now, we have the church, venue, and the officiant… still so much to do!!!!

Post # 6
1830 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m a date twin too!  Just picked this date with our venue!

Post # 10
1830 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay!  Anyone doing something special for their “-1 anniversary?”

We still have lots to do, planning wise!  We need to book the photographer, confirm the caterer (amazingly, two are “fighting for us” at the same great price so we get to do tastings of both!), book the cake baker (although we’re pretty sure we know who we’re going with), book the florist, book the officiant, book the DJ, take engagement pictures, find a day of coordinator…. so almost everything haha.  

Post # 11
1080 posts
Bumble bee

Haha… the -1 anniversary.  Fiance and I took it easy for the weekend after a number of weekends of famiy and non stop wedding planning.  The couch, good good, and ice cream were all involved

So far we have venue, photo, flowers, band and hair/make up booked.  Next up are sending out those save the dats, and some of the more logistical pieces.  People keep telling me the year is going to fly by!

Post # 12
112 posts
Blushing bee

So far we have venue, officiant, photographer and I bought my dress a few weeks ago! 

Waiting to hear about a band and I am going to start calling caterers. No cakes for us, just dessert and a family friend is doing our flowers.

I’m so excited, as we visited the venue this past weekend (my Fiance family cottage) and got a bunch of stuff planned out so its super exciting!! 

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey everyone, we’ve just booked our date too – whadayaknow – July 30, 2016!  :PWe’re dedicating our special day to a loved one on my hubby’s side that has passed on this day….

I’ve been dress shopping like crazy – still, nothing…..but have the venue, DJ and photographer booked…..Fun, fun!  ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 15
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Hello fellow 30th July Bees!

So pleased to have found this site & board ๐Ÿ™‚ we are keeping the wedding day simple and going all out on the honeymoon! Have booked the registry office (beautiful place by the sea that seats 120 people, we are so lucky to have found it as we didn’t want a church wedding and venues cost a bomb!) And we are having our ‘wedding breakfast’ (I still find that daft seeing as it’s not at breakfast time) and our reception at our local village hall. It’s been newly renovated and is set in a beautiful village. This way we can decorate it the way we want to while keeping cost of the day down! 

Anyone else planning a low key wedding and going all out on the honeymoon? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors