(Closed) July 9th, 2011 – 100 days!!!!

posted 7 years ago in July 2011
Post # 3
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Yay yay yay yay yay! Fiance and I are popping some champagne tonight to celebrate. We’ve been saving it for the 100 day mark since we got engaged.
Just about everything is done. Just need to finish the paper goods (invites, programs, signage) and do the Out of Town bags, bathroom baskets, flip flop baskets, all the little decor things. It feels REALLY good to be here now though. The next 3 months are going to fly.

Post # 4
643 posts
Busy bee

100 Days!!!

Woooooo!!!!!!!!!

I can officially countdown without sounding crazy!!!! On Nov 1st, this was my facebook status, just desperate to countdown: “thinks it’s time to start counting down the days until Christmas vacation! 46 Days! Can’t wait to spend another Christmas in Antigonish, then get back to Ontario for the rest of the vacation! Wonder when it’s appropriate to start counting down the wedding….I’ll try to wait until…May? Afterall, it’s 249 days away…hahaha”

And now it’s 100 days, holy moly!

I bought my shoes last night!! http://www.payless.com/images/490×490/084077_4_490x490.jpg

$22 on the US Payless site, yet I pay $37 and the dollar is near par….insane!

My friend sent another table idea to me today, centrepieces/table “stuff” is coming along well.

Dress alterations appt is May 12th!

I have some last minute invites to go out as per FI’s Mom’s request, we have some space, so not a big deal.

Our ceremony is “done”, just need to send it to officiant.

Lots to do, lots of excitement building!!!

Post # 5
56 posts
Worker bee

EXCIIIIIIITTTTTTED! Laughing

Post # 6
627 posts
Busy bee

Getting excited!!!

We still have a few big things to do, but we’re getting there! Big task of the moment – getting those pesky invites finished and outta here! i can do this!

Even more exciting is tomorrow – 99 days! Double digits ladies!

Post # 8
2161 posts
Buzzing bee

I was just coming to post this!

We want to get the invites done and printed over the next week or two.   We got our rings, the dress alterations start next week and everything seems to be falling into place!   My shoes were just delieved to my friend in NJ, and she is going to forward them on to Canada.  πŸ™‚

I’m very excited!

Post # 10
97 posts
Worker bee

man if feels like it is comming to fast. i don’t think i have enough time for everything these days. School, another wedding i am Maid/Matron of Honor in in may, and finishing my own wedding i think i need an extrat me to get it all done ( expecially now that me my fh and son are kind of homeless since we got booted from our apartment cuz another tendent called the city and they found mold in the walls and that the place use to be a meth lab so still trying to find a place to live well living with my Maid/Matron of Honor thank god for her) but it will get done hope u all get what you need done with out as much problems lol ( sorry kind of ranting)

Post # 11
3982 posts
Honey bee

lol. I just posted teh same thing yesterday. Although, we are on the 10th. But still. YAY! It feels like we have hit the last leg of the race!

Post # 12
687 posts
Busy bee

yay!! Fiance and I are finishing up the invites and eveything to go along with them this week! I still need to do a lot of the DIY stuff, but pretty much everything else is done and booked! Still need to decide on a first dance song though!

Post # 13
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2008

YAY!!!! I didn’t even realize until I looked at our counter on our wedsite!!!! Then I immediately sauntered over here to see if it had been posted!!! So beyond excited!!! I have some last minute decorating things to figure out, heading home to the east coast in a few weeks to finally see my dress and have a fitting!!!!

Good luck to everyone over the next three months as we get closer!!

Post # 14
213 posts
Helper bee

OMG I’m so excited! But it’s also bringing me a lot of anxiety – I feel like we have so much left to do!! Anyone want to come kick my butt into gear?!

Post # 15
724 posts
Busy bee

Things left to do:

– the entire ceremony (ugh)

– music for first dances and ceremony

– finish last-minute invite touches and printing

– sending invites

– dress alterations

– buying shoes, jewelry and veil

– figuring out table numbers

– grooms and groomsmen suits (responsibility of the groom, though)

I think that’s it! (ha!)

Post # 16
29 posts
Newbee

I’m sooooo excited and nervous at the same time!!!! It seems like so much left to do!

-finish buying wedding decor

-get the FH’s passport

-book our honeymoon

-get my crinoline

-Find my flower girl a dress

-Finish Paying the balances on everything!!!!

The topic ‘July 9th, 2011 – 100 days!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors