(Closed) July 9th and 10th brides (and grooms) we broke the 100 day mark!

posted 7 years ago in July 2011
Post # 3
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

It is very exciting! We still have a few major things to take care of: cake, centerpieces, and figuring out the actual ceremony!!! Surprised

What do you have left to do?

Post # 4
14661 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

oh god… such a scary thought.  we still need dj, cake, officiant, and all the other little details (his tux, our rings, invitations.. ) AHHHHHHH!!

Post # 5
1829 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

YAY!!!!   I’m so excited to be under 100 days now!  Fiance and I have been engaged since Christmas 2009 so the fact that the wedding is nearly here is so exciting!!!!

Still left to do – a million and one little details.  Pretty much everything is organised in the broad sense but it’s all the details (i.e. wording on the invites, choosing readings for the ceremony, determining music for the string quartet, compiling a play list for the DJ, finalising dinner options for the reception etc….) that are weighing on my mind.

Oh crap, and tuxedo measurements for the guys need to be in soon!  Must get these tall Aussie lads off to the tux shop ASAP! 

Great, now I’m stressing a bit…   🙂

The topic ‘July 9th and 10th brides (and grooms) we broke the 100 day mark!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors