(Closed) July Babies 2013 – Part 10!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: when are you going to have your baby shower?!
    march : (2 votes)
    11 %
    april : (2 votes)
    11 %
    may : (10 votes)
    53 %
    june : (5 votes)
    26 %
    july : (0 votes)
  • Post # 5
    1200 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

@wifegoodman:  not smushed you’re fine:)

Hmm for poll.. could do the same.. prob too late for when you THINK you’ll deliver or when your baby shower is…

I guess people could add their baby’s name if they want…

We’re doing an accent wall:) I have to paint the room BY SUNDAY and I still have no idea what to do…

I just found this (not a nursery but you get the idea) and kind of like it

Post # 6
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

OMG, I knew we were chatty, but I just noticed that the March mamas are on part 5 and the April ladies are on part 6 and we are already on TEN, hahaha!

@wifegoodman:  Love the aqua!

@CindyRelly:  Pretty!  We are renting right now so I am not painting, but I am going to try and do an accent wall also, and just use removable wallpaper or vinyl stripes that I can put on the wall and easily take down when we leave.  I really don’t want his room to just be plain white. =(

Post # 8
    920 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

@wifegoodman:  That color adds a bit of nursery to the nursery… if you know what I mean.  I still like your original plan though.

Post # 11
    861 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

how many weeks are you / when is your due date? 20 weeks, 2 days. July 22 or 23 depending on who you ask – even the doctors have different days. Baby was measuring due on July 19th at the last ultrasound. 

team blue/pink or green?! PINK!! I am more than a little excited about that.

have you felt baby move yet?!  Yes – I think I started feeling the baby moving from time to time at 16 weeks, now I can feel the baby pretty much all the time.

when do you think your baby shower will be?!  Oh no idea! I am not very organized. We haven’t bought anything or made any decisions either, mostly because I have been so tired and sick

& for giggles: if you could date any celebrity – WHO!  We are watching all the previous seasons of Justified, so I am pretty obsessed with Timothy Oliphant right now!

@CindyRelly:  I love that room! We are doing blues around our condo right now, so I am pinning that pic!

Post # 12
    620 posts
    Busy bee

how many weeks are you / when is your due date? 20 weeks, 6 days. July 18!

team blue/pink or green?! blue!

have you felt baby move yet?!  Yes – I felt a few flutters that I wasn’t sure were him around 17 weeks and then by about 18, I knew that’s what I was feeling.  Now I feel him more and more often and I love it!!  DH finally has been able to feel him a few times this week also!

when do you think your baby shower will be?!  Early May – we are deciding between two weekends, depending on what works best for my godmother (who will be hosting).  I wanted to do it on the early side because I will have to either fly home or do a 9.5 hour drive and I don’t want to do that in the last month or 6 weeks.

& for giggles: if you could date any celebrity – WHO!  oh my…I have a few obsessions, haha.  Ryan Gosling or Bradley Cooper would probably be top of the list.

Post # 13
    620 posts
    Busy bee

@wifegoodman:  love those invites!  oh, and LOVE Channing Tatum.  Haha.

Post # 15
    620 posts
    Busy bee

@wifegoodman:  totally.  and he can MOVE. hahaha.  she is just gorgeous too though – and they are adorbs together.  I loved her at the Oscars – I was totally cheering her dress choice because she was sexy as hell and totally embraced the bump!

The topic ‘July Babies 2013 – Part 10!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors