Post # 32
Oh I love this post! I feel like after looking at everyone’s list I feel a little behind! But I thought I was in good shape! Time to stress a bit!
Venue – which has delicious catering and cake included! As well as DOC
My Dress! Bought but wont be here until 6 weeks before the wedding!
Dj – Booked!
Photographer – Booked!
Videographer – Booked!
Florist – have met with and are definitely going with but haven’t signed a contract
Save the Dates – went out and everyone loved them!
Guest List – have all addresses – the beauty of having to get the Save the Dates out early
Wedding Website – Done
Registry – Done…but will probably change it
TO BE DONE SOON
Figure out veil, shoes, accessories
BUY Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses!!!! We are meeting Feb 20th which i feel is kind of late, but thats the earliest they can do
In the process of talking with the company that is making our invites (I just can’t do this DIY after doing the Save the Dates)
In the process of booking rabbi..he NEEDS to start calling us back!
In the process of booking string quartet for ceremony and cocktail hour – mtg this wknd
Go shopping for Fiance
Go shopping for Groomsmen
Figure out Honeymoon
Rehearsal Dinner and next Day Brunch locations need to be found
There are so many other things, but I guess those seem to be the most pressing right now! I feel better after writing it out! Thanks Everyone! Maybe I am farther along than I thought. I am definitely stressed about not having the BMs dresses or Groomsmen suits or tuxes..but hopefully soon!
Post # 33
Where’s the July ’10 brides at?! Another month closer ladies!
FH and I went to speak to the family friend who’ll be making our cake yesterday. It was really good! We’re very excited.
And we finally sent out our invites last week and have started getting RSVPs already (a lot of our guests are OOTers so it made sense to just send them early).
What about you all? More progress done?
Post # 35
I haven’t been stressing too muc about the wedding yet. My FH has been amazing at helping me out! Here’s how things are going…
- ceremony and reception cites booked
- catering menu finalized
- dress picked and received!
- Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses ordered and received
- STD’s mailed
- MOB dress purchased
- headband for me
- ceremony order finalized
- ceremony musician
- dj, photog, and videographer booked
- guest list
- hotels blocked
- wedding website
- cake ordered
- groom’s tux
- wedding invitations
- registry (well finish next weekend!)
- reception site decor
- ceremony decor
- Bridesmaid or Best Man and Groomsmen gifts
- flower girl dresses
- rehearsal dinner dress
- shoes, veil
- hair/make up appt
- FH wedding band
Good luck brides! We can do it! I’m getting really excited!!!!!
Post # 36
I don’t really feel behind per se but sometimes I think, being the kind of person who lacks follow through, I’m going to sit back and wait too long with some of the DIY and minor details I still need to take care of.
- Venue (for rehearsal, wedding and Day-After)
- Caterer & menu
- Guest list (for the most part, still need to finalize who gets +1s)
- Wedding dress
- Bridesmaids dresses chosen – 3 of 6 ordered
- Hotel block
- Honeymoon (flights & hotels booked, still need to decide excursions and transport)
- Ceremony/mass order
- Wedding bands
- DIY fabric bouquets/bouts
- Invitation wording/design
- Veil (!! – most stresses about since I ordered my dress online and am afraid I won’t be able to try it on and find something that matches at a physical store!!)
- Jewlery & shoes
- Wedding bands
- Ceremony decorations
- Centerpieces (DIY – thinking half manzanita branches with fabric or paper blooms & hanging votives and half floating flowers in vase with tea light on top)
- Other reception decorations
- Bouquets, bouts etc (am planning to make them all from satin and tulle…and if I quit halfway through as Fiance and my BF keep teasing me about, I can order them all from Etsy as late as June)
- Morning after brunch
- Rehearsal dinner dress (am wearing cowboy boots, need to find dress to match)
- Song selections
- Cake topper (buy birds and DIY personalize)
- LOSE 10 POUNDS =)