- Mrs Hedgehog
- 7 years ago
- Wedding: July 2011
So I was looking at my list of impossible amounts of things I have left to do and I was wondering what everybody else has left. I feel like I am really behind! I know there are some things I can’t do until much closer to the wedding but still, EEK!
– Finalize caterers and menu
– Decide on a florist and flowers and whether to just DIY or not.
– Finalize our baker and flavors
– Rent linens
– Rent or begin making chuppah
– Have BM’s order their dresses (okay, I am stressing over this! Hopefully it will be done by Friday or head will roll!)
– Decide on mens attire
– Decide on rehearsal site, time and subsoquent dinner location and time.
– Wedding night hotel room
– Buy plane tickets for honeymoon
– Decide on Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts
– Plan and do bridal shower
– Revieve invites to get addressing and sent off
– Make sashes for Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses
– Buy or decide on Bridesmaid or Best Man jewelry
– Finalize all reception decor… So far I have a couple ideas. That’s it!
– Decide on hair and make-up
– Alter dress
– Buy stuff for UNDER the dress
– Have my veil made
– Deal with all legal documents
– Finalize ceremony order and who is reading
– Decide on Flower Girl dress! EEK!
– Day of transportation
– write our vows
– Order our Ketubah
– Decide on ketubah text
– Find and design unity candle
– Decide on music for ceremony and special songs for reception (must do in a week for our custom programs!)
– Finalize guest list… I blame my father for this…
– Must-have’s with photographer
– Find a Videographer!
– GRADUATE COLLEGE!!!!
Where are you at in the 4 month crunch?