(Closed) June 1 2013 brides

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

SO exciting! We will share the same anniversary as my parents, so we are going out for dinner tonight to celebrate!

Post # 4
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Nothing planned, just enjoying our one year until the wedding day!

BUT next week we’re meeting with a couple of florists, a videographer, and bakery!  Mmm I think I am looking forward to cake tasting the most ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 7
990 posts
Busy bee

we need to sign papers with the photographer but we are planned! ah so easy im aiting for something to come up. I still need to buy a few things but Its going so well!

Post # 8
342 posts
Helper bee

We have the venue booked and we had a tasting last weekend. Issue though – the caterer didn’t give us the warm fuzzies. Like we were doing them a favor (WIC much?) So, we’re off to the other cater next weekend and calls have been made to the big vendors. I finished the save the dates, just need to get them printed. Also had some time to work on a lot of the other paper products (invites, menu/ispy, signage, ceremony programs). We’re definitley on our way!

Post # 9
125 posts
Blushing bee

Am I the only one who already thinks this year is flying by? I’m also planning a wedding 4500 miles away from home so I’m starting to make lists and cross things off. The big things are done (band,church,reception venue..cake vendor). 

Post # 10
426 posts
Helper bee

@girlfromwollaston:  June 1, 2013 bride here!  We’ve gotten the reception hall, church, cake person, florist, and are working on the photographer.  We’re planning from 600 or so miles away, so I’m trying to get a lot done this summer when I’m less busy.  Hoping to get a DJ next week.

I think I have my wedding shoes now too, so I’m pretty excited about that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
368 posts
Helper bee

Hi all!  I’m so excited, but a year seems like such a long time!  We have booked our ceremony and reception space (catering included) but nothing else.  Am I behind?

Also, I’m at a wedding this weekend and I keep getting the “so did you bring a notepad?” question.  Anyone else getting that?

Post # 12
120 posts
Blushing bee

we are getting our engagement pictures on the 29th!!

Post # 14
171 posts
Blushing bee

@Shortbread:  I agree, it is flying by! I got engaged in October….it seems like the time has flown since then! It’ll be here before we know it!

We have contracts with the church, the reception location, we have an officiant (his uncle) photographer and florist! Phew! I think that’s pretty much everything, although we’re now considering a videographer! The reception hall also came with a fantastic caterer, so that was one thing off the list! We had our engagement pictures done last month, and the Save the dates are designed, they just need to be printed and sent out! So exciting!

Post # 15
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Tmpalm:  I take photos of details I like, especially the florals ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree with everyone who says this year has been going by sooo fast!

Post # 16
356 posts
Helper bee

@Shortbread:  Glad to hear there’s another bride planning a wedding from far away! I’m in Russia for work, but originally from Atlanta, and the wedding is in London! Ha!

The topic ‘June 1 2013 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors