(Closed) June 1 2013 brides

posted 8 years ago in June 2013
Post # 17
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Mashiara:  Hi! You mentioned your Save the dates….when are you sending them out, just out of curiosity? We are still deciding when is the best time to do that!

Post # 19
171 posts
Blushing bee

@SupermarketGirl:  We sent ours out July 5th! But we have a lot of out of town people, we’re in Dallas and most of our family are either from out of the country or the midwest!

Post # 20
62 posts
Worker bee

Re: Save-The-Date Cards… we’re waiting for my brother to finish designing them (so who really knows when we’ll have them!) but we were planning on sending them out toward the end of August, via email for everyone except like our parents and the people who don’t understand the internet. Enviro-cool or tacky?

Post # 21
398 posts
Helper bee

It’s slowing getting closer!!! Almost at the 6 month mark!!! YAY

Post # 22
142 posts
Blushing bee

Can’t quite believe it’s less than 7 months to be honest. Got most of the big stuff sorted now, and trying not to stress about the small stuff. I’m a total DIY bride, just making sure I dont overload myself with stuff to do!

Post # 23
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello 🙂

I’m new to the board. June 1st date as well! Nice to see so many other June 1st weddings as welll!

Post # 24
2022 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Six months and 24 days!!!

Post # 25
1 posts
Wannabee

130 days left!!! June 1, 2013

Post # 26
2022 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

4 MONTHS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

So much to do!!!

Post # 27
33 posts
Newbee

Eeeekk!!! 4 Months!  I made our master list of things left to do today… everything from buy something for my hair to pack malaria pills for Thailand.  85 items and counting.  It made me feel so much better to write it all out though!

The topic ‘June 1 2013 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors