(Closed) June 1, 2013

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
18 posts
Newbee

HI!  Congrats!!! It seems so far away, but the time will go so fast!  Like you, we are going to be June 2013, we havent solidified it though!  We are torn between 2 venues, 1 will be the 8th, the other the 1st! SO I MAY be a 6/1/13 Bride, too!

Post # 4
7609 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I’m the very next day and we’re taking it pretty easy with the planning as well.  Happy planning!

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m a 1st June 2013 bride! I wanted to have it this year but our dream venue is currently closed for renovations (its a period building) and won’t be open till the end of the year. So far the venues are booked for the ceremony and reception including the catering. I have ordered my dress from a Chinese replica site and if it’s good I will get my Bridesmaid or Best Man dress from there as well. My future Mother-In-Law is making our invitations and our wedding favours. We have drawn up a rough guest list but need to finalise it. We have a family friend making the cake which we have a design in mind, and another family friend doing the photography. Still a lot to plan though, we’re doing it bit by bit!

Post # 6
69 posts
Worker bee

Hello There! I’m also a June 1, 2013 bride Smile! I just got back from a bridal expo so i’m pretty excited. Only thing I really have is my wedding band. My fiance bought it on a great deal and couldn’t refuse. I want to go dress shopping but I’m not sure if it is too soon. What do you girls think?? I’ve seen one that really caught my eye and its everything I have ever hoped for!!! But I don’t want to regret it later…..but I’m on it little by little. Congrats to all of you lovely ladies!!!

Post # 8
69 posts
Worker bee

I’m a June 1, 2013 bride!!! I’m so excited! I wish we could fit getting married into our lives at a sooner date but we’ll have to wait. I’m obsessed with planning and almost every detail is planned. I have a portfolio of the cake, dresses, invites, flowers, and others that will be ordered, guest list is made, and venue, photobooth, photographer, and caterer are reserved. I need to hire a few other vendors then sit back and wait. I wish there was more to this wedding planning stuff… i love it!

Post # 10
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

I started planning February 2011 for our June 2012 wedding… it goes by soooo fast. I have just over 5 months left and I feel like I had just wrote a post saying I was trying to get a jump start on planning tehe. That 12 months went soooo fast! June is a great month for weddings congrats June bees!

Post # 11
76 posts
Worker bee

I’m a 6/1/13 bride! I’m still away at school so mostly I just have ideas for what I want. I bought my dress last month (Laughing!!!) and we have the ceremony and reception sites booked. We have a rough guest list and a menu planned, and I just designed our invitations. My fiance proposed July ’11 and I can’t believe it’s been 9 months already! Time flies, which is another reason why I’m not waiting too long to plan things, especially the big stuff.

Post # 12
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I am a June 1st 2013 bride as well! So far we have our venue picked out.  We have prospects on a photographer, and I have an idea about what kind of dress I want. Im glad to see other brides at least putting some ideas together. We will make it!

Post # 14
990 posts
Busy bee

wow I feel so accomplished! I am already stressing out lol. I already have my caterer with menu chosen. Venue is booked, dress purchased, Bridal party made up, invites ordered, Getting the flowers (silk), Wesbsite is up and running, I have both our rings, and I have other items chosen as well. I feel like this ton of bricks is slightly been taken off my shoulders even for a short time. i realize now that i still have plenty of time so thank you bees! I’m going to go out to eat and relax tonight…. maybe even for the rest of the week! lol

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee

I’m a newbee and a 1st June 2013 bride – so excited!! So far we’ve booked, church and priest x2 (catholic and anglican), reception venue, catering, transport, cake and band and DJ. My bm and moh have chosen their dresses and I’ve ordered mine. Our website is up and running and we’ve designed invites and save the dates which are currently printing. My Fiance has chosen his suit and the ushers and best man will wear the same. Photographer is my next project…. it’s been a really stressful few months so now looking forward to forgetting about wedding planning until then end of the summer…  so grateful for all the posts here – has made me realise I can stop stressing and take some time off… 

Post # 16
149 posts
Blushing bee

I’m new on here too and a June 1, 2013 bride!  We have almost everything booked (church, reception site, photographer, caterer, dj). We have pre-cana this month and a cake tasting at the end of May but we are pretty set on cupcakes so we know that much!  We have to deposit on the rentals (linen and dishes) and the classic car rental which we will do over the next few months. I have a dress and 4 of the 8 bridesmaids have ordered their dresses already.  We haven’t decided where the guys will be renting their tuxes from but we have it narrowed down to two places.  Save the dates and invites are ordered too!  Wedding website is being worked on by a friend.  So excited!  Looking forward to hearing everyone’s planning stories. 

The topic ‘June 1, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors