(Closed) June 1, 2013

posted 8 years ago in June 2013
Post # 17
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Yay, I’m a June 1, 2013 bride too!!! Happy -1st anniversary to you all!

We’ve picked out the venues/food and have an officiant and a photographer!

If I’m this excited and it’s still a year away I can’t imagine what kind of flips my stomach will be doing this time next year!

Post # 18
33 posts
Newbee

Happy -1 Anniversary!

I’m so excited that it’s only a year away now!  Although I guess I will have to stop saying, “we have so much time,” soon. 

We have our venue (backyard), part of our food (pig roast), photographer, and rehearsal dinner (favorite brewery we didn’t want to book up). 

Post # 19
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey I’m a June 1st bride it’s getting closer got engaged on 4th of July, but I’m so Excited!!! Lol 

Post # 20
398 posts
Helper bee

Well iM officially stressed and in panic mode! 15 days!!!!

Post # 21
989 posts
Busy bee

No way! are we really at 15? the countdown says 17, what happened to my 2 extra days? I am suprisingly chill. I have only screamed I hate weddings at the top of my lungs once. I am just ready for this ordeal to be over.

Post # 23
398 posts
Helper bee

@LaTortuga:  Whoops I guess I can’t count haha 15 TODAY scarrrry!

Post # 24
496 posts
Helper bee

Aren’t we at 16?! I need that extra day!!!

Post # 25
368 posts
Helper bee

16 days!! I have no idea when I’m going to get all those little extras done. What’s everyone with jobs the week of the wedding? I think I’m only going to be able to take off Thursday and Friday.

Post # 26
989 posts
Busy bee

@Tmpalm:  I work right up until 4pm friday… Off the day of but of course. I WORK SUNDAY. 11 to 4. Yes this shall be epic lol

Post # 27
28 posts
Newbee

IN TOTAL FREAKOUT MODE!!  Btw, I have off Monday because of Memorial Day, but working Tues/Wed & taking off Thurs & Fri.

Post # 29
496 posts
Helper bee

I am a baker, from home, so I didn’t schedule anything for the week, or the week of the honeymoon! Mind you, I will still be baking that entire week for the wedding! 

Starting tomorrow we can stalk the 14 day forecast! 

Post # 30
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I only have Friday before off, work Thusday night until 6pm! I also work weekends, so not fun. Atleast I am done with most things, I think? Good luck with these next couple of weeks everyone!

Post # 31
766 posts
Busy bee

2 weeks ladies! 🙂

my dad gave me some really good advice the other day. We were talking about all of my frustrations with wedding planning (mainly my in laws nagging me) and he said think about the day after, the week after, the month after and so on. It was such a blessing to hear that. Now if these seating charts and such could just do themselves. 😉

The topic ‘June 1, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors