(Closed) June 11, 2011- 150 days away!

posted 8 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Our date is June 12. I’m getting so excited! We’re working on getting meetings with our venue and to interview officiants next week. It’s getting close!

Post # 4
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

I got MAJORLY excited at the 150 days countdown. I even have an iPhone ap that’s counting it down, haha. Love it!

Post # 5
11 posts
Newbee

Congrats!  We’re also at the “4 month” mark – yikes!!! Where in ND is your wedding?  We’ll be in Bismarck just a week before yours!

Post # 6
98 posts
Worker bee

Yay!!! almost four months out!! Where did the time go?? We are in major wedding planning mode- crossing things off the list that never seems to get smaller! What does everyone have planned for the month of February??

Post # 7
260 posts
Helper bee

Soooo… Excited!!! I pick up my invitation suites tomorrow.

I have pretty much finished everything, with the exception of selecting linens and a cake. I will do both this weekend Laughing

Post # 8
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper

120 days to go, ladies!!!!

Post # 9
928 posts
Busy bee

Yay!! Its all of sudden really hitting me with how close it’s getting and I’m starting to feel the pressure!! We’ve been engaged almost 2 years on April 12th because of the military and it seemed so long and now I feel like the time is really moving. Yay! They say the last 3 months FLIES!

Right around the corner, ladies!!

Post # 10
105 posts
Blushing bee

It is coming up really fast! I have all my big things done but I keep coming up with all these little ideas to add to my list!

Post # 11
260 posts
Helper bee

I can’t wait! I had THE BEST cake tasting yesterday. I am counting down the days until I can eat that cake again Laughing

Post # 12
42 posts
Newbee

3 months 4 weeks and 1 day!

Post # 13
Bee
6473 posts
Bee Keeper

I am so waiting for that 100 day barrier!

The topic ‘June 11, 2011- 150 days away!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors