(Closed) June 12, 2010 is my date too! :)

posted 9 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Congrats! Our date is also 6.12 and our wedding is in Des Moines, IA, our adopted hometown. Not digging the planning, though–ugh!

Best Wishes!

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee

HI LADYS IM NEW HERE WEDDING JUNE 12TH 2010

Post # 5
1184 posts
Bumble bee

Hi congratualations girlies!! My date is 6-12-10 too. I’m getting married in Northern Ca in my hometwon. It’s going to be a church wedding and the reception is in a hall. Good luck on the planning!

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

my date is june 12th to.! in newport RI πŸ™‚

Post # 7
368 posts
Helper bee

I’m also a 6/12 bride!! πŸ™‚ Only 155 days to go!!!

Post # 8
17 posts
Newbee

Me, too! Yay for the June 12th brides πŸ™‚ Hope planning is going well for everyone!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2010

that is so cool. Congrats ladies! I am getting married June 12, 2010 as well! In Alta Loma, CA at Hidden Oaks. So excited. Have fun planning. Relish every moment. Its going by soo fast. πŸ™‚

Post # 10
65 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married on the 12th as well.  On Long Beach Island in NJ!  Church wedding and then a tented BBQ reception.  The wedding planning has been an interesting journey. 

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey, My date is June 12, 2010 also!! Im so excited! Its a church wedding in Chandler, Tx. and the reception is at a country club. My color is purple, My dress is white and I was wondering if yall think its ok to have ivory table runners at the reception or if its bad to mix white and ivory?

Post # 12
491 posts
Helper bee

YAY i’m a 6/12/10 bride too!!!  we’re getting married at the Newport Aquarium in Newport KY across the Ohio River from beautiful downtown Cincinnati πŸ™‚  All indoors and while I would love an outdoor wedding I just can’t stand the stress of worrying if it rains!  although if it does happen to rain we can dress the wedding party in wellies and umbrellas and it’ll be oh-so-awesome photo ops lol!  But we’ll have the entire Aquarium open to us for the whole night and a ballroom with a fantastic view of the city.  I can’t wait!

Post # 13
137 posts
Blushing bee

Hey beautiful June 12, 2010 brides to be! I’m excited and overwhelmed for the quickly approaching date. 

The topic ‘June 12, 2010 is my date too! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors