(Closed) June 13, 2009

posted 11 years ago in June 2009
Post # 17
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I finally got my invitations in the mail.  Whew!  We sent them out now since most of our guests will have to travel to Massachusetts.  All I can say is that they took me WAY longer then I thought it would.  As in an extra month longer.  We made every single piece from the pocketfolds to the gocco’d pieces and I am so glad they are finally in the mail.  Now I can continue obssessing over other things.  🙂

Post # 18
739 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009 - Red Fish Grill

I second PrettyKitty’s "whew!".  I shipped my babies out today, too.  The majority of our guests will be coming from out of state, so it was important to get them out sooner than later.  They were definitely a labor of love!  I just hope that they are received with as much excitement as which they were sent with.  :o)

Tonight I managed to squeeze in my first trip to the gym in over a week, after which I headed home to start on the next project: sewing together my grass mat aisle runner.

Post # 19
113 posts
Blushing bee

I am a June 13th Bride and I just got my invitations in the mail yesterday. I’m so glad to have that off my plate! I am still working on hotel room favors, dress alterations, and all of the little things that seem to be popping up. Come on June 13th!

The topic ‘June 13, 2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors