(Closed) June 15th brides, 100 days today!!

posted 5 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

EHRMAGHERDDDDDD

Just had my first fitting this past Sunday. I go back April 3rd. I guess it depends on how much you will need altered if April 21st is too late or not…but I bet it’s probably not. I’m worried mine may have been too early, as I keep losing weight (good problem!)

Our invitations should be in from the letterpress vendor at the end of the month and then s**t gets REAL.

Post # 4
268 posts
Helper bee

Yay!

I have my first fitting march 14th–not because I need to go that early but because I don’t live in the city I bought it so I will just happen to be in town anyway that day haha

We sent out invitations last week (super early I know) and already have ten responses back!

That is kinda the theme of planning for me–doing everything too early haha. We had a 17 month engagement so I’ve just been doing things because I want to feel like I’m *doing* something for it so I’ve kindof done everything too “early”

We have to write/decide on our ceremony still. then do our final meetings with all our vendors, but that is all the big stuff. On top of that I have to finish crafting one piece of decor, order a bunch of candles, make the dj playlist, book honeymoon hotels

fortunately all little things.

SO EXCITING!

Post # 5
185 posts
Blushing bee

My first fitting is supposed to be April 3.  I’m worried that’s way too late.  I need the dress taken in one size and probably shortened, but with only 3 months away and 900 other things to do, I don’t want to have to worry I won’t have a dress.

Post # 6
384 posts
Helper bee

AHHHHHH! It will be here before you know it!!! My fitting isn’t until a month before the wedding! I just started my work out routine and tanning etc Monday LOL 🙂 I have finally gotten alot of the wedding checklist marked off. We finally figured out food etc We have to figure out a cake flavor and I need to figure out what I am doing with my hair. Ahhh It just hit me that in 101 days Me and my Fiance will be in Mexico!!! Waahoo….:)

Post # 7
1729 posts
Bumble bee

it’s weird, there’s only a couple of us, apparently!

Post # 8
74 posts
Worker bee

I’m a June 15 bride too! First fitting scheduled for next Wednesday. A little early, which has me a bit concerned as I’m hoping to lose a couple more inches before the wedding day.

Post # 9
300 posts
Helper bee

I just got my dress, first fitting isn’t until early April.  I only have to have it hemmed and bustled though, so it shouldn’t be too complicated. I still feel like I have so much left to do, I can’t pick invitations!  There are so many and they’re all so pretty!  100 days seemed like a lot, but suddenly 99 feels like nothing :).  I was calm until we hit double-digits!

Post # 10
185 posts
Blushing bee

We’re on Father’s Day weekend.. maybe that’s why there’s not more of us.

We just went wedding band shopping!!!!  OMG… soo so so fun. 

Post # 11
694 posts
Busy bee

Omg!!!! This post! I can’t believe we are in the double digits now!! My first fitting is March 25. I can’t wait!! I haven’t seen my dress since dec! I’m freaking out girls! I feel like I still have so much to figure out still and do! Ahhh!! But I am SO excited that the wedding is getting so close! I can not wait!!! Happy planning ladies!! 

Post # 12
212 posts
Helper bee

I’m June 15th too. My dress fitting isn’t untill May 1’st 

Post # 13
183 posts
Blushing bee

YAy for June 15 brides! I just got my dress over the weekend. I’m still trying to find a good place for alterations! Stressful!

Post # 14
32 posts
Newbee

I’m so excited!! I’ve definitely been counting down the days. My first fitting is April 11th so I think I’m safe with timing. Other than that we’re just having our final meetings with our vendors and have to pick up a few odds and ends; unity candle, ring bearer pillow, and some gifts. It seems like a ton of stuff when I actually make a list but then I realize that it’s really not too bad. Invitations are here, just need to be stuffed and put out in the mail, hopefully in the beginning of April!

Post # 15
185 posts
Blushing bee

How many days left?  I’m completey overwhelmed with everything there is left to do.  I wonder if I should have had a wedding planner!

Post # 16
1729 posts
Bumble bee

@NYCowgirl:  according to theknot: 92. Don’t stress, you’ll get it all done 🙂

The topic ‘June 15th brides, 100 days today!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors