(Closed) June 16, 2012

posted 7 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am!! We have the church, reception venue, photographer, and cake booked. I haven’t settled on my coliors yet but I am thinking blue DM dresses with green and orange flowers. But, I change my mind alot!!

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@mrsdavistobe2012:

Pretty sure that will be our date!  We are still throwing around a lot of ideas, so it could change, but the 16th is what we have now…and that is pretty much it!  We are kind of planning backwards from the Honeymoon, and we just got engaged 3 weeks ago, so not too many details yet.  Excited though!!  

Post # 5
230 posts
Helper bee

I am too! Our color palette is softer- pinks, ivory, sage green, champagne.  We have actually made a lot of plans so far only b/c it seems like things book up quickly.  We have the church, reception venue, cake, photographer and dress. 

Post # 6
374 posts
Helper bee

hey date twinnies πŸ™‚ sometimes i feel like i’ve got a lot planned and sometimes i feel like i have nothing! getting married in a garden and the reception hall is in the garden (looks like a big birdcage lol) colors.. um purple? i think? i don’t really know yet (yikes!) i’ve already booked a band, photog, videog, bought my dress and started thinking about the honeymoon. i asked my bm’s to be my bm’s and i think that’s it. i’m so behind wah!

Post # 7
60 posts
Worker bee

Me, Me, Me! YAY! I don’t have much done. I booked my venue about a year ago. We’re getting married at Whispering Pines in Rhode Island. It’s kind of like a retreat 2 miles into the woods. It has 4 lodges and the ceremony site is on a lake. We have the facility for the entire weekend so now I’m trying to figure out what to feed people on Friday night. I think the colors will be grey with accents of green and yellow. I really like soft tones. We’ve got most of our bridal party picked out and I’m “pretty sure” I’ve made my final decision on a wedding gown. That’s about it so far.

Post # 8
24 posts
Newbee

I am getting married on June 16, 2012 in Pine Bluff, AR!!!! I’m still narrowing down planners, caterers, photographers and venues. So I’m just now on the edge of putting down deposits with my favs. My colors are violet, silver and black. I will be going dress shopping at the end of July until I pay a deposit I am still in denial about the fact that I am planning my wedding…..Surprised

I want a classic and timeless wedding. Something I can look back on in 20 years and still be amazed at. I also want to plan for plenty of my family and friends so our guest list is starting at 200 and hopefully ending around 250…….I PRAY!!! LOL! Innocent

Post # 9
2246 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Congrats!!!!

Post # 10
177 posts
Blushing bee

June 16th bride here!  Getting married at The Clifton Club near Cleveland, OH.  We have our church, reception site, photographer, and are about to sign contract for the DJ, Tent Rental, and Limo!

Colors are all pale hues of blues and pinks as well as tans and creams!  Reception will be under a tent on the lake with fire pits and patio couches!! Can’t wait!

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

Another June 16th bride here!  we are getting married at the Magic Chef Mansion in St. Louis.  You guys make me feel like I am behind!  We just have our venue reserved, and I have ordered my dress, but that is it.  we have talked about what we want for our colors (navy with peach roses), but have done nothing more than think!  I guess I need to get moving!

Post # 12
51 posts
Worker bee

June 16, 2012 bride here! Our original vision for our wedding was an outdoor ceremony followed by an outdoor reception. Well now we are getting married in a church and have the reception at Granite Peak in Wisconsin (at the ski chalet). Everything we originally thought we wanted is NOT happening, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I have my dress ordered, thought i wanted something simple, I ended up getting a dress that is blinged out, has flowers, and layers and layers of fabric…still cracks me up πŸ™‚ Our main color is dark purple (think eggplant or plum) with touches of white, black and bright green to keep is summery. So far I have the ceremony, reception and photographers booked. Met with a florist that I want to book so working on the deposit for that. Hopefully getting our engagement pictures taken the end of August/beginning of September.

Post # 13
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@crhq5c: I am also a St. Louis bride! My wedding is a week after yours, June 23rd. Good luck! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
1734 posts
Bumble bee

Getting married under a tent in the garden of a historical house museum where my fiance used to work and his mom still does work. (We got an excellent deal on the space, otherwise it would have been WAY out of our budget!) Then our reception will be in a local hotel ballroom. They gave us a wonderful deal, with open bar, tax and tips, passed appetizers, etc, included — we wouldn’t have needed all of those things, but we were sold on the package and convenience. πŸ™‚

Colors are shades of purple, with an emphasis towards eggplant, combined with ivory and gold. We’re going for a look that’s elegant and lush, but also fresh and not overly fussy. (Yay adjectives!)

Post # 16
2584 posts
Sugar bee

June 16th here also! We’re getting married in the chapel at a beautiful historical village in Wisconsin. We’ve booked the date there, at our reception site (a bowling alley banquet hall… got some funny looks but it’s actually quite nice), photographer, hopefully the caterer this week. Also my bridesmaids picked out their dresses a few days ago, I allowed everyone to choose their own style as long as it was all the same designer at it went a lot smoother than expected! Color is called “tealness” by Alfred Angelo. We met with the florist for a price estimate and will probably get the specifics done this month.

I think I’m behind on my dress though… I’m so indecisive! I haven’t had that “just know” feeling, I like too many of them Tongue out

The topic ‘June 16, 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors