139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Allyser: Must be a good day then! 🙂

Post # 19
6 posts
Newbee

I’m June 18th as well!  Just started putting together our wedding website today.

Post # 20
100 posts
Blushing bee

I just booked our ceremony and reception venue today!  Looks like I am a June 18th bride as well!

Post # 21
3 posts
Wannabee

Hello June 18th Brides!!!

I’m a 6/18/11 bride too. I’m so excited and overwhelmed at the same time because there’s just SO much to think about.

Happy Planning, ladies!

Post # 22
13 posts
Newbee

So I am curious to find out what everyone has accomplished with their wedding plans so far.  I have been engaged since November and JUST booked our Reception/Ceremony venue.  I found a photographer I like and we are meeting her next week and hopefully we will book her!  I also have a DJ in mind and will be meeting with them next week as well.  I know the dress I want and have an idea for a color scheme.  That is about it though…I feel like I am slacking and wondering how far I SHOULD be right now.

Post # 23
3 posts
Wannabee

@wolvpack: Sounds like you’ve got a great start!

So far, we’ve book the date with our minister and selected a reception venue. We meet with the facilities director next week to discuss the contract and pay the down payment. We’ve also selected a color scheme and….. I THINK I’ve found my dress!!! 

I tried it on 2 week ago but i’m kinda afraid to move forward with ordering it because its still so early that I’m afraid that I’ll find a dress i like better. June 18th is still far enough away that I’m going to be exposed to ALOT of dresses between now and then. But so far, out of all the dresses I’ve seen, “my dress” is still my favorite. So hopefully i’ll know for sure by the end of this month. *fingers crossed*

Not sure where we each “should be” but here’s where i am. 

Anybody else moving full speed ahead?!

Post # 24
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Oh man, I just moved my date to June 18th, from May 28th! May 28th is Memorial Day/Indy 500 weekend here so town would be insane! Then as I was reading through the posts I saw why June 18th kept bothering me… Father’s Day! We are having our reception at a restaurant, the planner is going to kill me lol.

We have decided on our reception site, no dancing, no cake, and no attendents. I’m calling about the ceremony site I want next week, hopefully it’s still available. I wanted a Vera Wang dress, but am leaning more towards a Pronovias. The only flowers I need are my bouquet and for the flower girl. 

My problem is photography; I haven’t found anyone I love yet.

Post # 25
81 posts
Worker bee

Yay june 18 its comming so fast

I have booked the ceremony and reception sites, ordered the invites, got the dress, veil, garters, DIY’d the bouquets, bouts, and corsages, DIY’d the favors too. booked the DJ, even made the seating chart already, booked the photographer and the cake.

I am hopeing to have mostly everything done before the first of the year so i am prepared for the last few months till the wedding because we are DIYing the centerpieces and table deco and there is alot to be done.

Post # 26
139 posts
Blushing bee

@ tiggles: I thought I was ahead of schedule, and you just reminded me how much is still left to do! Good for you!!

Post # 27
30 posts
Newbee

9 months 9 months 9 monthsssss!!!!! 

Post # 28
23 posts
Newbee

Yay for 9 months!!! Smile

Post # 29
139 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s my 9 month update:

• Hall/caterer booked
  • Church booked
  • Officiant booked
  • Photographer booked
  • Wedding bands ordered
  • Decided on florist, going to book this week
  • Decided on DJ, going to book this week
  • Decided on transportation, going to book this week
  • Save-The-Date Cards and envelopes ordered
  • Designed invites, still waiting to order
  • Table items (centerpieces, candles, runners, etc.) purchased
  • Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts purchased
  • Dress/accessories/shoes purchased
  • 1/2 Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses ordered (rest to order this week)
  • “Videographer” confirmed

I can’t think of anything else at the moment, but I feel good about our progress so far.

Post # 30
3 posts
Wannabee

Hello Twin Bees,

June 18 2011, is our date as well in addition to it being my birthday 🙂 This was soo not planned but it was the only date our favorite chapel was available so we went with it…  cant wait! 

Post # 31
1048 posts
Bumble bee

We’re June 18th too!  We haven’t done a whole lot, but here is what we have accomplished:

• Venue, catering, cake – all in one w/ hotel
  • Picked and asked people to be in wedding party
  • My dress!!  Should be here in January!
  • STD’s ordered (should be here Saturday)
  • Guest List and most of the addresses compiled
  • Decided on invitations, just have to buy them – DIY Michael’s kit
  • Met w/ probable photographer last night
  • Meeting w/ potential DJ on Tuesday

So much still to do, but I know it will all get done.  I have a bazillion ideas, it’s just getting them done!

The topic ‘June 18, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors