18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Awwww thank you Lorienne!

Post # 48
494 posts
Helper bee

Hey ladies, 4 months left!!!! YAY getting excited!

Post # 49
162 posts
Blushing bee

Count me in!!!

Too late to join this thread?

6/18 is a popular date and it is a good day on Chinese Lunar calendar too! Glad we book the Chinese banguet venue early. Smile

Post # 50
65 posts
Worker bee

Too late to join the thread? We had to change our date, but I am so happy we did!!! June 18th, 2011, is going to be the best wedding day for us all!!!!

😀 I can’t wait, less than 4 months left… EEKK!!!

Post # 51
25 posts
Newbee

I can’t believe it is coming so fast.  It feels like yesterday that I got engaged and I thought to myself…. this is going to be the longest  year of my life.  HA!  Try the fastest!  Sheesh…. the busyness of planning a wedding is crazy.  I have almost eveything under wraps but I honestly don’t think I will feel that way until my venue is decorated and everything falls into place.  There are just so many little details to take care of after you get the big stuff out of the way!  

EXCITEDDDDD!!!!  YAY!! 

Post # 52
1048 posts
Bumble bee

I guess I forgot to check in last month!  We’ve been busy.  We’ve finally gotten all the big stuff booked including the florist, rehearsal dinner, tuxes, BM’s dresses finally ordered, hair & makeup, 1st & 2nd fitting, and hair & makeup trial (this weekend along w/ 2nd fitting). 

Now I just have to finish printing the invites and then have an assembling-the-invites party!

Post # 53
106 posts
Blushing bee

8 more days and we will be in the double digit countdown!!! I can’t believe it is this close already, I can hardly wait!

Post # 54
921 posts
Busy bee

100 more days to go!!

Post # 56
150 posts
Blushing bee

@Elarissa: so crazy it’s (now less than) 100 days to go!!

Post # 57
31 posts
Newbee

And to think of how much I left to do!  EEEEEK!  Ladies we are almost there!!!!!

Post # 58
25 posts
Newbee

OMG!  You guys are putting a knot in my stomach 🙂 

Post # 59
1 posts
Wannabee

93 days!!! 3 months to go and i feel like i have so much to do. 

Post # 60
1096 posts
Bumble bee

I’m so excited! Tomorrow is the 3 month mark!

I’ll be in NY the weekend of April 30 for my shower so I’m getting all of my appointments set up now for that. I’m working with the florist via email, that’s essentially the last detail I’m working on, along with the final design of the cake my mom is making. I’ll be mailing invitations in about 2 more weeks. My shower invitations will go out today or tomorrow.

Our main colors are black white and turquoise. For the ceremony we will be emphasizing the turquoise which is the color of the bridesmaid dresses and the guy’s vests, the girls will be wearing fuchsia heels (me too!) and the flowers will be fuchsia and plum. Then for the reception the emphasis will be on the black and white, white tablecloth and chair cover, black napkins and chair sashes, and damask table runners. The vases for the centerpieces will have turquoise ribbon around it and the flowers will again be the fuchsia and plum.

My first fitting is Friday. Still waiting for the bridesmaids dresses to come in, hopefully two more weeks.

Rentals for the tent and chairs are set, as well as the DJ, Photographer, Pastor are set. Florist is booked and the venue is booked. Hair and makeup appointmetns for all involved are booked. My In Laws have booked their flight and car. Still waiting on the boys for everything…tuxes, flights, finalizing bachelor party etc. Thank goodness we have such a wonderful best man, he’s doing his best to get the guys to do everything, with us being 3,000 miles away there’s only so much we can do. And my Matron of Honor is AMAZING!

Post # 61
921 posts
Busy bee

I know I’m getting so excited! The three months tommorow is going to feel great.  We have all the big things booked , we just need to get our marriage licence and passports I think and then it’s just the little details left to sort out 🙂

The topic ‘June 18, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors