(Closed) June 18, 2011

posted 10 years ago in June 2011
Post # 62
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi I’m a 18th June bride too! We only got engaged 6 weeks ago, but we rock. Got the ceremony, minster, reception sorted. Cake is sorted too!! The bridal party is really small but picked! I’m doing the flowers (from afloral), we are making truffles for favors (we practiced last weekend). Hoping to get the dress sorted this weekend πŸ™‚

And I have lost 10 pounds so far!! YAY wedding DAY!!

Post # 64
921 posts
Busy bee

Officially two months away now!

Post # 66
150 posts
Blushing bee

2 months, yikes!!

Post # 67
921 posts
Busy bee

@big_monchhichi: Me too πŸ™‚ But mostly I just want to wake up and it finally be here! I am so over the planning. Just think.. tommorow when we wake up it will be “less than two months!!” πŸ™‚

I can’t figure out for the life of me how to @ someones name properly.

Post # 68
494 posts
Helper bee

@Elarissa: yes now it’s less than 2 months. 

If you want to @ someone, click “reply” at the bottom of that person’s post. πŸ™‚

Post # 69
1096 posts
Bumble bee

60 days, I don’t know why, but that just sounds so much closer than 2 months lol.

Post # 70
921 posts
Busy bee

@big_monchhichi: awesome thanks!

@sit1010:  As soon as the 19th hit I started saying less than two months.. omg…  come the 1st we can say next month!

Post # 71
494 posts
Helper bee

Hi ladies!!! We will be Mrs. in less than 40 days!!!

Post # 72
25 posts
Newbee

I am soooo excited.  I am starting to get a little jittery!  πŸ™‚  In a good way of course.

Post # 73
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

hey, i’m late but same date! i dont know if all of these because i’m getting nervous or what but i have become Bridezilla! no no no , but yes i have!  everything needs to get done on time!  i’m about to pick up my dress after alterations and i’m about to get a heart attact thinking that it wont be right! that it wont look right! πŸ™  help!

Post # 74
921 posts
Busy bee

One more month!! I can’t beleive how close it is now!!!

Post # 75
25 posts
Newbee

I had a melt down with my custom made shoe company yesterday but they were very kind to the PSYCHO bride meltdown and made me feel more at ease with the fact that I am not going to have my shoes until at least 7 days before the wedding!!!  OMG!

22 days and countingggggg

Post # 76
2 posts
Wannabee

Omg Omg. I’m late but I’m here. I just finished my table assignments and it nearly made me bonkers. Everyone kept bugging me and complaining about who they are sitting with I have people that keep going back and forth about their RSVP I. Finally sent a mass email and said it was too late to change anything and if you don’t have a guest yet I’m sorry but there are tons of nice people to meet. I have Jewish people telling me I must have kosher, vegetarians politely demanding something more than the salad and patents telling mectheir kids food allergies. I’m really losing my mind here. This is ONE dinner to them. One hour of being told where to sit.this is my big night of my life why are they giving me so much pressure???

The topic ‘June 18, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors