(Closed) June 18, 2011

posted 10 years ago in June 2011
Post # 92
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@clemster:You don’t have to. People usually do if they are contributing to the wedding though.

We are getting our parents engraved champagne flutes and empty photo albums (to be filled when we get the pics back from the photog.)

Post # 93
921 posts
Busy bee

5 more days…. ah!!!

Post # 94
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

and the count down begins! 🙂

good luck ladies! let the sunshine, smiles, tears, music and happiness!  congrats ladies!

Post # 95
160 posts
Blushing bee

What’s the forecast where you are? Mine says 86 and 30% chance of showers, I wish it was going to be cooler, but I cant complain since it’ll be below 90

Post # 96
186 posts
Blushing bee

@dotdotdoodlebot

Mine says 82 and 20% rain.  I’m FINE with that.  I’m getting nervous!!!

Post # 97
5295 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1993

View original reply
@PrincessBrideSuzy: mine too! congrats to everyone, I hope all our weddings go splendidly 🙂

Post # 98
921 posts
Busy bee

So, we are down to counting hours now.. is anyone else exhausted? My boss let me leave work early today because I had so much stuff to do.. and I came home and slept.  We have been so go go go that I feel like I can’t do anything anymore. Fiance has been really great and taking care of a lot of the last little details.. I can’t wait for Saturday to get here already.. not only because then I will finally marry the love of my life, but so I can stop stressing about all this wedding stuff.

Post # 99
1048 posts
Bumble bee

I took today off and my Mother-In-Law and I took e verything to the hotel.  I feel sooo great knowing that all I have to do is pack for the honeymoon and get married!  We’ve got to pick up my dress tomorrow, get nails done, and then rehearse and dinner!  With that said, I’m feeling so much less stress cause there’s nothing else to do!

Post # 100
558 posts
Busy bee

Oh my goodness.  It’s getting so close, ladies!  Good luck to everyone!

I am SO nervous about rain.  We’re outside for the wedding, and the entire week has been BEAUTIFUL, but the weather forecast keeps increasing the chance of rain for Saturday.  Arrgggh!  

Post # 101
6 posts
Newbee

I’m having bouts of extreme bride brain…left the house for work this AM without a bra, printed a whole batch of programs with typos, forgot to eat lunch…can’t wait for Saturday AM so I can stop thinking about so many details!

Post # 102
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

beautiful day in NY!! congratulations girls! 🙂

The topic ‘June 18, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors