(Closed) June 19, 2009: who else?

posted 10 years ago in June 2009
Post # 3
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

Aww, that’s a bummer about those venues not being available!  I’m not quite a June 19, 2009 bride….but I’m a June 20, 2009 bride, so we’re pretty close!  🙂  Good luck with the rest of your planning!!

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hi! I too am a June 19th bride. Surprise surprise, I am also in Chicago and booked the Friday for the same reason as you 🙂 But I am happy with the date! While it might take away from a little of the pre-wedding excitement, people can spend the rest of the weekend enjoying Chicago. I am thinking about booking a boat cruise that is optional on Saturday but I havent quite figured it out.

Post # 5
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m June 19, 2010 so we’ll be anniversary twins! 

Post # 6
Bee
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009 - City Hall

My parents were married on June 19. I didn’t choose that date specifically ’cause I didn’t want to ‘steal’ their day… though it’d have worked out well!

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hi! we’re also getting married on june 19, 2009. originally we wanted may 9 since our parents got married on a 9.. but we figured that our date originally was a 19 so we looked for any month that had a 19 on the weekend.. and thankfully the church and the reception site we chose was still  free so yay for us!

Post # 8
101 posts
Blushing bee

I am a June 19 girl, too.  It is my Future In-Laws anniversary, too.  We haven’t had too much trouble getting things taken care of thankfully.  I have had a lot of people thank me for having a Friday wedding, because it is easier for their schedule…

The topic ‘June 19, 2009: who else?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors