(Closed) June 19, 2011

posted 7 years ago in June 2011
Post # 5
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

This is our date!!!!!! We have our venue, photographer and cake person. We’re doing engagement pictures at the end of this month!!

Is there a specific reason why you chose a Sunday?

We both want a June wedding and we just got engaged at the beginning of this month so all Saturdays are pretty hard to book!

Post # 7
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

Yepp I agree! How much planning do you have left? So far we have a venue, photographer, the dress, the officiant, a possible bridesmaid dress and we know what we’re doing with the centerpieces. We meet with a caterer and dj next week and I’m calling a possible florist today!

Post # 9
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

Oh the string quartet will be amazing!!! I’ve always loved that at weddings πŸ™‚

Happy Engage-iversary! lol

Post # 12
305 posts
Helper bee

Ooh πŸ™‚ Me! Haha… A month late, but who’s counting! We chose the date, honestly, because we originally had August, but wanted to move up the wedding and June sounded nice… It’s still warm, but not too hot πŸ™‚ Glad I chose it, too, cause everyone I’ve told has had good things to say about it (anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)

Post # 15
9 posts
Newbee

I have June 19 as well! We chose a Sunday because stuff is a little cheaper compared to Saturday. I can’t believe we have less than 100 days!!

Post # 16
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

Yay more June 19th ladies!!! How exciting!!! We got our invites in the mail last week and we’re planning on sending them out on April 1st…it’s getting so close!! I’m still waiting for the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses to come in, probably at the beginning of next month. I have my dress, veil, shoes and jewelry. I booked my hair and makeup lady and have a trial scheduled for next month. The boys are going to get fitted for suits this weekend. My bridal shower is set for May 14th and invites are going out soon. We have all of our vendors booked (venue, caterer, florist, DJ, etc.). We booked our honeymoon and bought our flight tickets. I also ordered most of the things for my Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts. We acquired all of the lanterns for our centerpieces. Oh and we are also in the middle of pre-marital counseling.We booked the rehearsal dinner.

We still have to get our marriage license, decide on groomsman gifts, put together favors, make a few more pomanders to line the aisle, get our passports (yikes) and book our room for the wedding night.

@CatyLady:Love the suits!

The topic ‘June 19, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors