(Closed) June 1st Brides… 200 days. :)

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 4
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Nope you’re definitely not! I can’t believe we’re down to the 100’s already! Time is flying!

Post # 5
316 posts
Helper bee

I’m also a June 1st bride! πŸ™‚ On Saturday it’ll be a 6 month countdown! Time goes by so fast! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
543 posts
Busy bee

im a june 1st bride also!! I cant believe its just a little over 6 months. what planning do you guys have left to do? i feel like im pretty far behind

Post # 7
747 posts
Busy bee

I’m a June 1st bride too! 6 months from Saturday!

Post # 9
747 posts
Busy bee

@missmorganista:  I don’t have an officiant either and it’s a nightmare trying to find bridesmaids dresses!! πŸ™

Post # 10
543 posts
Busy bee

@missmorganista:  

@hikerchick:  

i dont either! we decided we are going to have a family member get ordained and marry us… have you guys considered that?

Post # 12
766 posts
Busy bee

ugh I am so far behind…we’re sending out e-STDs this weekend…trying to be somewhat eco-friendly.

-dress ordered

-have venue

-have photog

-have dj

the officiant thing is up in the air…a few folks don’t like/support our idea of having a friend do the ceremony

Post # 13
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

June 1st is my birthday! And when we got engaged!

Post # 14
148 posts
Blushing bee

June 1st bride here!  I thought I had all this time, and now its down to 6 months!!  WOO HOO!

Post # 15
543 posts
Busy bee

@notbridey:  if people dont like the idea of a friend marrying you just remember it is your wedding!

Post # 16
747 posts
Busy bee

@mrsrecon:  My grandfather is actually a minister but we don’t go to church and not sure how that is going to pan out. He wants me to call him….I just don’t want it to be awkward between us if he doesn’t want to marry us becaue of religious beliefs. So that’s why I’ve been dragging my feet.

The topic ‘June 1st Brides… 200 days. :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors