(Closed) June 1st Brides…100 days!! :)

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@rachiebabie:  

Yay!

We have a countdown in our family room and I just noticed Fi changed it to a GIANT 100 this morning!

I’m wondering where the time went, too! We still have lots of DIY projects to do – but we are starting to make a dent! Our spare bedroom is starting to look like wedding headquarters!

We will be sending out our invites March 1st to allow for a second round to our B list!

Yay!

How are you making out? 

Post # 5
1578 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

I KNOW!!!!!! I can’t believe there is only a 100 days until THE day. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m finishing up our invitations. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m making them myself, so it’s taking a while. We still need to find someone to marry us… but I booked my florist two days ago so I still feel on track. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
2023 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

ahhhh….. I cant believe it!!!

Ive still got to finish assembling our semi-DIY invitations.  We are planning on mailing those out on April 15th. 

I’ve got 11 more centerpieces and few odds and ends to DIY, too!

The only thing Im worrying about now and making sure that everyone gets paid!! haha…

Post # 8
316 posts
Helper bee

It’s crazy how fast time goes by!! We’ve still got a lot of DIY projects, so every night is pretty much doing a little bit. I’ve got almost all my guest favors done this week! I’ve worked on so much other stuff ahead of time that I’m feeling ok about everything. My Fiance is worried that something is wrong because I’m so calm lol.

Also, sent in the request for our officiant! My Fiance is in Asia at the moment for work so I just got the form by mail from him today!! ๐Ÿ™‚

100 days is going to go by so quickly!!

Post # 9
398 posts
Helper bee

@rachiebabie:  holy cow!!! I think end of march? Going to ask for them back may 1st. Better start my diet lol

Post # 11
496 posts
Helper bee

So, we’re in DOUBLE DIGITS NOW!

The next 95 days are going to fly!

Post # 13
398 posts
Helper bee

@rachiebabie:  I am trying to find earrings, I should have done this when I bought the dress lol. I also am about to send my invites, probably end of March but I am so excited to do this. I want to know who is coming and who isnt!! So exciting!

Post # 15
496 posts
Helper bee

How are you girls doing? What are you up to these days, and what do you have left to do?

We are less than two months away now, yipee! 

Post # 16
2023 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@BakeosaurusRex:  aHHHH 59 days!!!

I am putting finishing touches on my invitations! I’m hoping to get those out soon!

The topic ‘June 1st Brides…100 days!! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors