(Closed) June 2010 Brides;Do you have your invitations if so where’d you buy them from?

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

June 5th is our date. We ordered our invitations a littl early. We got them online from weddingpaperdivas. It was really great to work with them. You only start the process online but you talk to a live person to make sure every detail is correct before they will print anyhting. They were a great help and have a good selection.

I didn’t go with the pocket fold, but I order tons of samples before selecting my final choice. They have great papers and designs to choose from.

weddingpaperdivas.com

This is what we selected.

Photobucket

Post # 5
2476 posts
Buzzing bee

We got ours from an Etsy vendor: Truly Noted.  Colleen was easy to work with and worked with me to get every detail just right.  I definitely recommend her– we love our invites!  We paid $2.50 for each set: invitation, outer envelope, RSVP card and RSVP envelope. 

Post # 6
68 posts
Worker bee

i bought ours from rsvpetc.com – sells many invitations at cheaper prices.

Post # 7
6661 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

We are in the process of having ours printed from Mr. Boddington’s. Fabulous! Ours will be in the mail April 1st with a RSVP date of May 1st.

The topic ‘June 2010 Brides;Do you have your invitations if so where’d you buy them from?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors