catlady, I think you are fine! Even if they don’t eat the filet because of the bacon (a minority, I would think), they will still have the chicken. I wouldn’t bend over backwards because of that.
We’re having a brunch reception, so our menu probably won’t serve as inspiration, but I’ll share it anyway!
– Fruit and Cheese Display, with a variety of cut-up fruits, cheese tortes, baked bries, & crackers
– Mini Cinnamon Buns on Skewers to look like lollipops will also be on this table
– Smoothie Bar, where guests can choose from freshly made Strawberry Lemonade or Blueberry Banana smoothies
– Salad, mixed greens & baby spinach with strawberries, blueberries, feta cheese, crystallized walnuts and a poppyseed dressing
– Creme Brulee French Toast Casserole, served with Maple Syrup
– Sweet & Savory Chicken Bites, a small piece of chicken seasoned with brown sugar and chili powder & wrapped in bacon
– Hashbrown Casserole
– Mini Ham & Biscuits
– Two stations, each with two servers that each make two omelettes at a time (so eight can be going at once)
– Guests can choose from an assortment of veggies, two cheeses, and sausage, bacon and ham’
– They can also order scrambled or fried eggs